Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

This Asshole is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hey, if you remember me, you probably remember me as an asshole xD
Anyways, those days are over and I consider myself to have grown up a bit.

I don't ever know what to write in these intro topics so I just write what comes to mind. Welcome me back? <3

PS... I still can't tolerate your broken ass english or ridiculously shitty grammar.
 

24 comments

PS... I still can't tolerate your broken ass english or ridiculously shitty grammar.

English isn't the only language in this world. For people to even know how to speak and write in a second language, it's better then what many others can do.

Anyway, welcome back!
:)
 
I wasn't here when you were posting before, but I'm glad to have another person who loves and respects the English language on the board.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
OHAI
972
Messages
11
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom