Thema VS MP5

• Thema

Votes: 72 70.6%
  • MP5

Votes: 30 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
themaposter undoubtedly. i have tried both of them. mp5 limits to using on one computer(big disadvantage) as i want to use it at my home, office and college computer. works fine with thema-as long as the ip logs show its just one user(makes sense too). i live in a country with heavy censorship, mp wont allow a proxy/vpn, i mailed thema about this, and within minutes(genuinely within minutes) i received a mail, saying a note has been added to my account, and as long as the application was used by just one ip at a time; an ip in any part of this globe shud b ok.

most importantly, i fell themas very user friendly.

this post is made in good faith and without any bias about/of anything. this is just my opinion, individual opinions may differ.

It can not possibly help to listen to the advice given here. You must choose for yourself, you must look at the features of each application and think very carefully of what features you need and can benefit from.

Bought MP6 yesterday, the software is unable to validate the license. Informed in their support forum twice, but no solution yet. Even the seller not responding to my last complaint, already 10 hours passed away after 2nd complain. Worst support I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back