Rock Vs Cena

• The Rock

Votes: 59 66.3%
  • Cena

Votes: 30 33.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both but If I got to choose...I will go for Rock...He was there before Cena got in and no doubt Rock got better style than Cena ..specially the way Rock lift his eyebrow

You can't see me..hahahaha..smell what the rock is cooking !

FAWAD @ ya that's wat we want..Drama so called Entertainment.

I like both but If I got to choose...I will go for Rock...He was there before Cena got in and no doubt Rock got better style than Cena ..specially the way Rock lift his eyebrow

You can't see me..hahahaha..smell what the rock is cooking !

FAWAD @ ya that's wat we want..Drama so called Entertainment.

Rock is cashwhore thats why he left WWE.

As if other wrestler are fighting for free...Rock got more demand in movie than any other WWE guy ..John cena works in Movie too...You will call him cashwhore too ?..He will leave WWE too as soon he get in too much demand from movie industry.

Rock is cashwhore thats why he left WWE.

you stupid ? or retarded i think your both

that guy wanted to work in movies/hollywood

hollywood = more money + less work

he did something for himself so he's a cashwhore ? if i was at rock place i would have done the same its his life leave him alone :facepalm: who are you to judge him ... oh i know you are nobody and a warez uploader ;) and a selfish prick

Chck the Rock wikipedia He wanted to work in Hollywood but he didn't get any chnce and aftr long time he got a chnce to hollywood and he jumped at it ;) and also due to him lots of wrestler came to hollywood ;)
golberg,Stone cold, even Cena as well :P
i hope that not only the Rock is in Hollywood :)
rock the person who lifted wwe and also made the path to Hollywood for wwe wrestler

hmmm..

This question is loaded! :D

Cena and his 5 moves of doom are getting really boring, but he is a hard worker, and puts in more than his fare share for the WWE, and he has been around over all these years, and doesn't seem to be leaving, so I respect that.

The Rock, who doesn't love this guy... but the problem is he will never show up really. His chance at good movies has gone way down... toothfairy sucked, and he needs a light shined on him so he crawls back to the WWE. I personally am happy that he is back, but its so limited its almost just a guest appearance. But he is a legend.

The match between Miz and Rtruth Vs TheRock and Cena is going to be awesome.

let me put some inner stuff.. Cena gonna win @ Wrestlemania 28 - & Rock will receive big pay check... i dont care Because Rock is my all time fav & one of the reason i am in wrestling.. anyways..

Right Now, 38 votes for The Rock & 14 For Cena at this poll. so i am going with the Rock & i think we got 14kids here :D

at top of that i am going to wrestlemania 28 Daddyyy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back