The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have Alertpay personal starter verified account. Today I upgraded it in to Business account. But it says my account is unverified. Can u help me to verify my new business account or Can I have my verified Personal Starter account back???
And how the bank wire verification works???
We don't have to add our bank account details to deposit via bank wire???
So actually how the verification process works???
Please correct me If i am wrong.
Thank you!

Hello MrBean,

With the Business account comes and additional level of verification. You will have to submit one of the following corporation documents:

Article of Incorporation
General Business Registration
Certificate of Good Standing
Doing Business As
Tax Registration You can either upload your scanned documents into the system or send them in the mail. Just follow these steps:

1. Click on "Upload Documents".
2. Under "Required Documents", select "Proof of Ownership".
3. In Step 2, select your business type.
4. Click "Finish".

If you do not currently have a proof of ownership document for your business, you can downgrade your account to Personal Pro or change your business type to sole proprietor to complete the account verification.

If you are the sole proprietor of your business, you can submit a tax/registration document, if applicable. If you do not have this document, the regular verification procedures will suffice.

Follow these instructions to set your business account to Sole Proprietor and complete business verification:

1. Click on "Become Verified".
2. Under "corporation", select "Corporation Documentation".
3. Change your business type to "Sole Proprietorship" and click "Next".
4. Uncheck "tax/registration document" and select the option that states "I do not have any tax/registration documents" and click "Next".
5. Click "Send".

Hope this helps

Best regards

Tarik

Hello Alertpay,
Why my Alertpay account is in hold?? what is the reason ? what i have to do

Hello PA$$!oN,

If you have sent us a ticket concerning the matter please provide me with the ticket ID so that I can look into this for you.

If you have yet to submit a support ticket on the matter please do so by directing your self to the following link bellow.

https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.p...

Thanks in advance

Tarik

Hello....My alerpay id is felixreddy22@gmail.com My account has been compromised iam unable to login as it is sayin my email or password is incorrect and when i try to reset password it is sayin primary email address not found in our system.....I have been using that account till yesterday....Donno how this happened have already sent you a ticket regarding this....

Ticket ID: ZNN-824848
Subject: I Lost My account

Pls Look into this ASAP

Thanks

Hello MrBean,

With the Business account comes and additional level of verification. You will have to submit one of the following corporation documents:

• Article of Incorporation
• General Business Registration
• Certificate of Good Standing
• Doing Business As
• Tax Registration You can either upload your scanned documents into the system or send them in the mail. Just follow these steps:

1. Click on "Upload Documents".
2. Under "Required Documents", select "Proof of Ownership".
3. In Step 2, select your business type.
4. Click "Finish".

If you do not currently have a proof of ownership document for your business, you can downgrade your account to Personal Pro or change your business type to sole proprietor to complete the account verification.

If you are the sole proprietor of your business, you can submit a tax/registration document, if applicable. If you do not have this document, the regular verification procedures will suffice.

Follow these instructions to set your business account to “Sole Proprietor” and complete business verification:

1. Click on "Become Verified".
2. Under "corporation", select "Corporation Documentation".
3. Change your business type to "Sole Proprietorship" and click "Next".
4. Uncheck "tax/registration document" and select the option that states "I do not have any tax/registration documents" and click "Next".
5. Click "Send".

Hope this helps

Best regards

Tarik
Hi, I did that. but still I m not verified. It says I must do a $ 50 bank wire. Is there a way to ignore this verification. my personal starter account was a verified one. Thank u.
P.S.
Today I went to the bank to send US $ 50 bank wire. But my bank said I cannot send money outside the country. Only I can able to receive money. So What should I do Now??? Can I have my verified personal starter account back!!!

Last edited:
Hello....My alerpay id is felixreddy22@gmail.com My account has been compromised iam unable to login as it is sayin my email or password is incorrect and when i try to reset password it is sayin primary email address not found in our system.....I have been using that account till yesterday....Donno how this happened have already sent you a ticket regarding this....

Ticket ID: ZNN-824848
Subject: I Lost My account

Pls Look into this ASAP

Thanks

Hello Felizreddy,

Our support team has responded to your submitted ticked ( ZNN-824848).
If you would like to have us manually reset the log in password for you, please reply to the questions that have been asked in the support ticket.

Thanks in advance

Tarik

Ticket Sended :- OKA-279266
Please look into it Quick Because i have to Pay some one.

Hello PA$$!oN,

Thanks for the ticket ID. If you would like to move forward with your account status, please reply to the ticket OKA-279266 ensuring that you provide the requested information.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Tarik

Hi, I did that. but still I m not verified. It says I must do a $ 50 bank wire. Is there a way to ignore this verification. my personal starter account was a verified one. Thank u.
P.S.
Today I went to the bank to send US $ 50 bank wire. But my bank said I cannot send money outside the country. Only I can able to receive money. So What should I do Now??? Can I have my verified personal starter account back!!!

Hello MrBean,

As an online payment processor who is compliant with Financing Regulations (PCMLTFA governed by FINTRAC), we must abide to the verification processes in place.

We suggest using a bank that will allow you to transact internationally.

You may refer to out user agreement to familiarize your self with our policies.

https://www.alertpay.com/en/agreements.aspx

Best regards

Tarik

Pls check ticket: QVD-410702

its very important because its about boxslots refund..they have scammed many ppl here.

Hello inject0r,

Thank you for providing the ticket ID.

To move forward with your transaction dispute, please respond to the Contact Request email we have sent out to you. Please take some time to read the instructions and respond accordingly.

Thank you in advance

Tarik

Hi Alertpay,
I sent 50 USD to the bank wire to verify my alertpay account. but I do not understand the last step: "5. Follow the instructions to add your bank for verification purposes" what should I do?
is should I go to my bank in my country 'Tunisia'? and if yes what is supposed to tell them?
Please help me I need money very urgent! thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back