Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

The News Forum is full of Copy & Paste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we ease of the copy paste in the News & Announcements area? Their isn't one unique article on the first page. Everything is just copy and paste. I don't mind one or two but now it's got ridiculous.

It's far better to have 10% of the content if it's unique. It's now just like an automated forum and their's no need to mention how bad that is from an organic traffic point of view.If it's going to be filled with copy paste content it may as well be posted by a script so it would at least be fresh and be more relevant.

Personally I never post, reply or even bother to visit that area now as I feel it's not worth the effort. It's automated and no longer enjoyable. It's just puts people off writhing unique and custom stuff which is what it needs.
 

6 comments

What to say? It's all copy-paste by ShareShiz.

CeZSR.png

p1bIS.png
 
ya suck it all of you. you all like it and your the only one complaining Happy.

at least i ... read my shit. have a format. and give credit.

if you wanna go bitch go bitch about OJ making 5 posts in less than a min -_-
 
I like the news section personally since it is generally filled with stuff that I am interested in instead of sifting through gods know what kind of shite on places like the MSN homepage (just as an example).

However, I do understand your point Mr.H about being bad for organic traffic but ultimately that is something for the admin folks to worry about, they know their stuff ;)

JGM.
 
However, I do understand your point Mr.H about being bad for organic traffic but ultimately that is something for the admin folks to worry about, they know their stuff ;)

JGM.

I'd like to think they know what they are at too but I have my doubts http://www.wjunction.com/1357039-post15.htm

ya suck it all of you. you all like it and your the only one complaining Happy.

at least i ... read my shit. have a format. and give credit.

if you wanna go bitch go bitch about OJ making 5 posts in less than a min -_-

Yes you are better than OJ but if you think reading a post, having a format and posting a link to the original site where you've copied it directly from then the point of this topic is lost on you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
4,093
Messages
2,572
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom