Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

thanks Wjunction ! Got $2k Frm WJunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

22 comments

lol, shame on all jealous.
2 years ago I had a thread in Market Section that generated over $130k and $80k profit for me only by buying rapids from members, I helped many people here to start their own sites by buying their things and I'm sure most of them still remember it.

If you can't simply congrat someone without asking for prooves of everything, you are a jealous bastard. He does not need to provide anything for anyone.

I'm sure you are really profiting FBNetwork, congratulations in your milestone and good luck with your business!

My best regards.
 
who said i'm jelous ? i'm just saying that this is not possible after looking to his threads
and to keep all the spam away why didn't he showed a prove ?
why did he make the topic in the first place .
i made hell much more than that from WJ but never let it out :| .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

F
Banned · Joined
MasterMind! Searching New Things :D
83
Messages
11
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom