Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Thank You WJunction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to thank you all for being so kind and respectful for me in the last year or even more.

Like you know its time for me to go back to duty.
I wont be able to visit you guys but i will promise i will try.
I have 2 more days left but well im going to spend it with my family and im going to celebrate my B-day so if you see me online i will be really wasted.

It hase been pleasure to be member of Wj.
Yes there are assholes and noobs that think they are the king of the world but where ever you go you will find guys like that.

I want to congrats all the new staff/respected that will join WJ while im gone.
If you have any requests for me ( about the things/sales i have been done in here for the last 8 months ) then please PM me in then next 48 hours.


Again thank you all and have a good time.

PS: Dont start any fucking flame war while im gone.I wanna grab a popcorn and enjoy it with you guys lol.
 

17 comments

Best of luck man, and happy birthday. Come back in one piece.

Lol at drama, you should experience one before you go, to keep the adrenaline levels way up there.
 
Ill miss you cooper, I know we hardly ever talk but i see you on CrackingForum a lot as a pretty active member. I hope that your journey is a safe one bud.

Best wishes,

Regards
 
Only thing I will miss is the Coop the Poop line :((
Remember the old days we used to rap? Ah! I am going to miss them really.

Good luck brother and happy birthday in advance.

You made us proud buddy and we were glad to spend some time with you.

Regards.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Cooper
Banned · Joined
1,614
Messages
191
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom