Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear users,

Lumfile.com has been acquired by Terafile.co.
Over the next few days we will be merging together. All users and files will be moved to Terafile.co. Please read our new Terms of Service which is now located here: Terafile.co - Secure, robust &amp reliable

For premium members:
Your premium membership will remain active.
Terafile.co is fast and reliable filehosting solution, we hope you'll enjoy using it.

For affiliate members:
All reports and payments will be moved. Some payments will be affected by our NET 15 payout condition.
Please remove all files violating our new ToS in the next few days or we will permanently ban your account.

Affiliate program: We offer one of the best PPD/PPS programs. We have various payment methods, fast gigabit network, our payouts are always on time. Upload and earn - we do the rest!

Child Abuse / Bestiality / Illegal files:
Please see our Child Abuse Policy. Read it THOROUGHLY AND CAREFULLY.
Terafile.co has STRICT rules and ZERO tolerance policy concerning content portraying the sexual abuse of minors or that arouses sexual interest in minors.

Then what happens to Lumfile pending payment ???

Hi mahdigh,

First payments have been paid yesterday .
Next payments will be released in 1-2 days.

Then what happens to Lumfile pending payment ???

Yes this a questions?
And wath is happening with files and username?

Do you ned a new registration in Terafile or username and pass is same

Hi maniakasl,

All users and files will be moved to Terafile.co so you don't need in new registration.

Last edited:
For affiliate members:
All reports and payments will be moved. Some payments will be affected by our NET 15 payout condition.
Please remove all files violating our new ToS in the next few days or we will permanently ban your account.

what does it mean
remove all files which files do u mean as you mentioned cp jailbail
Child Abuse / Bestiality / Illegal files
illegal means copyright files like movies,games,tvshows

LFscreen.png

What about Pending & Waiting Payout in Lumfile ? which i have set payment method as Moneybooker. Will you pay that or old owner will pay ?

Let me know please. Thanks.

LFscreen.png

What about Pending & Waiting Payout in Lumfile ? which i have set payment method as Moneybooker. Will you pay that or old owner will pay ?

Let me know please. Thanks.

Hi PureDL,

We don't pay to Moneybookers. For a payment receiving you must add your Webmoney purse number. When Lumfile will be a part of Terafile you can add Payza, PP or wire payment method (for large amounts) Pending & Waiting system will be removed soon and all payments will be by terafile.co payout scheme.

Last edited:
what if we have both accounts at terafile.co and lumfile.com with the same username? how is you gonna merged the account?:heiligenschein:

what if we have both accounts at terafile.co and lumfile.com with the same username? how is you gonna merged the account?:heiligenschein:

i have also the same problem , the 2 accounts with the same username , and i have pending payout in lumfile , how can i recieve this payment ?

I'm a user of lumfile. I have about 6.5TB Storage, and now they are gone.
I didn't receive the last payment. When will you sent money for me?

Why dom't you transfer data from lumfile to terafile? I didn't see any thing in my_files.

My acc in lumfile and terafile : satune

Last edited:
All is fine with files and script and code for download is same like LF, page redirect to Terafile ... this is great!

If you can buy through a Perfect Money, why not and get paid with Perfect Money?!

Please add PAYMENT METHOD Perfect Money

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back