Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope yours too....admin have all the proofs thay need (from me), let's see if they are fair .....or only because you pay for sticky he will be unfair!!

But now send me my money back in ballance and keep your shitty premium account (for 2 months), dont try to avoid that with your spam!

Last edited:
Hi, everyone, I'm new at this forum.

Can someone answer me two simple questions?

1) who processes Terafile's premium purchase payments? I mean, if you want to buy a premium membership with credit card, you are taken to a form with no known processor, what creates some lack of confidence. Can anyone tell me who processes premium Terafile payments and what is shown on the credit card statement?

2) which is the paypal account from which they pay resellers? because if I want to sign up as an affiliate I am requested my paypal account but I am not informed of theirs, so I can't verify it.

If anyone here knows these answer I'll appreciate it alot

Thanks!

1) who processes Terafile's premium purchase payments? I mean, if you want to buy a premium membership with credit card, you are taken to a form with no known processor, what creates some lack of confidence. Can anyone tell me who processes premium Terafile payments and what is shown on the credit card statement?

2) which is the paypal account from which they pay resellers? because if I want to sign up as an affiliate I am requested my paypal account but I am not informed of theirs, so I can't verify it.

Thanks!

Hi authfoot,

All files by your abuse has been deleted.

Thanks!

Hi authfoot,

Nope, they are still there. I tried 3 randomly and they are there. Please recheck

Hi authfoot,

Nope, they are still there. I tried 3 randomly and they are there. Please recheck

Now I see, you deleted the ones of my mail dated feb 13th, but the ones that are still there are the ones of my mail dated february 8th. Please let me know if you need me to resend the links

Last edited:
Hi authfoot,

Hi authfoot,

Now I see, you deleted the ones of my mail dated feb 13th, but the ones that are still there are the ones of my mail dated february 8th. Please let me know if you need me to resend the links

All your files by all your abuses has been deleted.

Hi authfoot,

All your files by all your abuses has been deleted.

Yes, now they are. I appreciate it. Thanks

EELa3tx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back