Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2,063 comments

Terafile support not working good
I sent a message to the support 1 week ago, got no answer until today

In my Account in Reporst have 8 dollar,in Ballance 5 dollar?
In the refferals I got a premium account, everything is there, username, when it was created and the money
But the report is nothing in it, I also get no money for it.
although I have put on 80% sales

Terafile fix it problem with your filehost

Your referral has purchased a premium from a different uploader.

To ensure you always get a reply from us, please create a ticket: Terafile Support
 
Hello to all,

Starting from today all jailbait content is forbidden on our host. We give you 2 days to move your files. Latest monday all jailbait files & sites will be deleted.
 
delux We are very disappointed about Jailbait and we cannot proceed with such content. If you are uploading Jailbait, please move to a different host.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Banned · Joined
328
Messages
137
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom