Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eddie Johnson
yes, they're using XFileSharingPro only.

nice coded theme look like custom script but not.

Its not a coded theme, its just the twitter bootstrap api. All they did was download a zip file from GetBootstrap.com and extracted it in the XFileSharingPro CSS Folder.

At first glance I was somewhat interested in this host because the fact that they use a clean responsive CSS theme similar to Ultramegabit (which I highly recommend right now for using as a file host). But yeah I was pretty sure it was just another XFileSharingPro site so I'm going to pass on this file host.

I have a 100% track record of fail with idiots using XFileSharingPro scripts to launch a file host and I'm currently not looking to increase the statistics on that figure at this time when theres plenty of better file hosts around that are built on their own platform. When I see a custom built file hosting site it proves that they know how to develop a file host business, and not just knowing how to copy and paste a turnkey script onto a webserver.

Currently my favorite file hosts which all do not use crap like XFileSharingPro include: Keep2Share, Ultramegabit, & Upstore.

@Eddie Johnson
sometime you're correct, but not all time :)

eg: fileOM, fleparadox, hugefiles, mightyupload (even billionuploads) using xfs, they count correctly and listen to us in time.

In xfs script they're not able to edit or control things just like that shaving sales/cut rebills is somewhat difficult , but Custom scripts like keep2share/RG/UL shave sales with one click when to shave and when do not.. i am sure this is weekend possibility of "Shave button" is ON...lolz but these xfs host need whole life to understand how to shave sales, but main file is locked/encoded so they don't...just my opinion

@Eddie Johnson
sometime you're correct, but not all time :)

eg: fileOM, fleparadox, hugefiles, mightyupload (even billionuploads) using xfs, they count correctly and listen to us in time.

In xfs script they're not able to edit or control things just like that shaving sales/cut rebills is somewhat difficult , but Custom scripts like keep2share/RG/UL shave sales with one click when to shave and when do not.. i am sure this is weekend possibility of "Shave button" is ON...lolz but these xfs host need whole life to understand how to shave sales, but main file is locked/encoded so they don't...just my opinion

Two of the file hosts you listed are ones in which I have told to never contact me again as they are a waste of time...

The rest of the hosts I haven't used, but will make a mental note that they are XFileSharing Pro and therefore are a complete waste of my time.

The payment ordered last week.
When would be the payment? date?

Current payout terms:

All payout requests made on the previous week will be paid on the current week.
All payout requests made on the current week will be paid on the next week.

So you will receive your payment on this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back