Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, because I just want to try how long will encoding (add subtitles into movie --HARDSUB--). I'm interested in this type of encoding adn then a little uploading for few share servers.
PS is the demo with encoding? Want to try 1 film
And can you or admin install some programs for encoding? Or there are just portable or copied versions (from my PC) allowed? Thanks again and sorry for my bad english

Yes you can do that.I am PM'ing you the demo details ASAP.
Portable versions of software is allowed.But you need to let us know before you use it.:)

please send details

Just received your order.Processing it ASAP!!

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

OK, all is good. Just want to ask befor i buy it.....Can you install one program for encoding for me, because i tried to copy files from my computer but it does not work. I'll send you the link for the program. Thanks for answer

OK, all is good. Just want to ask befor i buy it.....Can you install one program for encoding for me, because i tried to copy files from my computer but it does not work. I'll send you the link for the program. Thanks for answer

Yes Sure mate.That can be arranged.Just open a ticket requesting the application to be installed and it would be be installed for you.:)

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

OK, last one :D......whis service is better for me? UK RDP Core or Super Saver Encoding RDP....I'm from middle Europe (not from states where the servers are) and where i cain find ticket for aplications

Edit: I planning encoding alot

Last edited:
OK, last one :D......whis service is better for me? UK RDP Core or Super Saver Encoding RDP....I'm from middle Europe (not from states where the servers are) and where i cain find ticket for aplications

Edit: I planning encoding alot

You can choose the Plan.Both should suffice your needs mate. :)
With SuperSaver Encoding Plan,you can choose the location too.But UK server has best specs for Encoding Plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back