Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your software has been installed already.We process all custom software installations in a queue.Hence the delay.:)

Netherlands server discounts are valid only till this Year ;) Grab them quick..:)

Regards,
TehServers Staff

OK, thanks.

I wish to now, if can change to another plan, withou encode, because, this way, maybe the rdp are more fast.

I pay for the plan 250 gigas in UK for 3 months. Can finish this month, and then change?

or what i can do?

OK, thanks.

I wish to now, if can change to another plan, withou encode, because, this way, maybe the rdp are more fast.

I pay for the plan 250 gigas in UK for 3 months. Can finish this month, and then change?

or what i can do?

Yes,its possible.You can choose to shift now,or at the end of period.You can choose it mate ..:)

Just Open a support ticket requesting this to get the plan changed.

Regards,
TehServers Staff

Promos workn not?

Hi Guys,Just Tested out the Promo Codes and they are working.
Here:-
b30ccd94b9.png

4dde4a41b8.png

Just make sure you put the proper codes for appropriate Plans:-
15% Flat Discount on NL RDP Plans
Use Promo Code: "15offrdp" for availing this offer.

25% Flat Discount on EU/UK RDP Plans
Use Promo Code: "UK_Dec_Festival" for availing this offer.

The code isn't working ..and i'd like to have a demo first.

The codes are working mate..I showed you above :)
Please order from the link and put appropriate promo codes applicable to them.
http://billing.tehservers.com/cart.php

Also let me know which of which server Location do you want to test the RDP demo account?Please let me know and i will PM you right a way :)

Regards,
TehServers Staff

Kaboom why does it say from 12$'s i am on uk server but i really dont ned all the resources i have . Is there and RDP starting at $12

Try to buy UK RDP Starter by applying the discount.You will get the price mate..:)

Okay...Can you give me demo for the UK RDP ? And is it good for filesonic?

For Filesonic ,NL RDP's are best.but UK RDP's are good enough as well.Let me know which server's demo you want and i will send you one.:)

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

I want to ask about number of users per server/HDD.

UK RDP Core and Super Saver Encoding RDP and any slots available for this services?? Can i try demo. Thank you :)

Thanks..Please send me demo for UK one.

Demo details sent via PM mate.Also all your queries answered..:)

I want to ask about number of users per server/HDD.
UK RDP Core and Super Saver Encoding RDP and any slots available for this services?? Can i try demo. Thank you :)

Sure mate.Will PM you the demo after sometime.(A guy is testing it currently)
We keep 3-4 clients per HDD depending on Plans.Yes Both UK RDP Core and Super Saver Encoding RDP Plans are available.:)

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

Last edited:
OK, because I just want to try how long will encoding (add subtitles into movie --HARDSUB--). I'm interested in this type of encoding adn then a little uploading for few share servers.
PS is the demo with encoding? Want to try 1 film
And can you or admin install some programs for encoding? Or there are just portable or copied versions (from my PC) allowed? Thanks again and sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back