VPS Tehhost.net - 2Gbit Unmetered Windows & Linux VPS/VDS/Semi-Dedi - $12(US/NL/FR/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no question answered no buy anyway thank u

Due to extreme workload we were unable to reply to your query. PLease keep in mind that there are other ways to contact us as well such as live chat,support ticket and email support.

A VPS-1 may be sufficient for your needs .However VPS-2/VPS-3 is recommended.

If you have any other queries feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

UPDATE

Our RDP Service is coming within 24 hours

Small Sneak Peak Speed screenhot

52b666.jpg

Well I cannot confirm the exact price but they should be starting from around $20-$25
The server would be equipped with extremely powerful 2* XEON 5410 processors.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

where are the server hosted and how many on one server
i will buy a windows one asap thnx

i see you have the plans up RDP Extreme (5 Available)
HDD : 300GB

Dual XEON 5410

8GB DDR3 Ram

Connection Speed : 1Gbit

Encoding Allowed

you say encoding allowed im looking for this for streaming etc do you know if you can install a virtual sound card on the server

I would need stereo mix WHAT you hear

Last edited:
where are the server hosted and how many on one server
i will buy a windows one asap thnx

i see you have the plans up RDP Extreme (5 Available)
HDD : 300GB

Dual XEON 5410

8GB DDR3 Ram

Connection Speed : 1Gbit

Encoding Allowed

you say encoding allowed im looking for this for streaming etc do you know if you can install a virtual sound card on the server

I would need stereo mix WHAT you hear

Server is hosted in USA, contact live chat to know more like DC and all.
We have plans to host 14-16 clients on Dual Xeon Server which include only 3 Extreme (encoding allowed) clients.

About Virtual sound card please contact live support.

when will your website be up again? i want to check out the rdp plans

Our site is back online, but I am afraid We have lost some clients data and trying to recover. If our Support center decline to accept your login credentials then please signup again and provide your Transaction ID and we will update your account with your service.

Regards
TehHost Staff

can we install what we want on the remote desktop accounts

No Mate you yourself cannot install applications however of the application in question is legit and somewhat needed just request us and we can install it for you. I would suggest you check our RDP thread for more queries or contact us directly via support/live chat/email if you have any queries.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hello mate
Before we recommend you we would like to know the VPN details . Please open a support ticket with your details or contact us via live chat and we can recommend you some great plans based on your requirements .

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back