Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Teach me imgshot - Image Hosting Script Installation Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 comments

Hello

Hello

Google I can not find teaching


To set those permissions

Can be installed


I do not speak English


Who can help me find teaching
I am newbie
 
Last edited:
Hello

Google I can not find teaching


To set those permissions

Can be installed


I do not speak English


Who can help me find teaching
I am newbie
I don't recommend you run a image hosting site if you don't know simple things as an PHP installation.

setting permissions using an SSH client:
chmod 0644 myfile.php
chmod 0644 myimage.jpg
chmod 0755 myfolder

with control panels like cPanel is more easy: right click >>> change permissions.

file or folder permission is not for noobs, read a bit about security and permissions if you don't want to be hackable.

Good Luck!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Active Member · Joined
jav online video free http://jav.55888.eu/
26
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom