Tajmahal

• Love Symbol

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • A Hindu Temple

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I gone through all the pages of http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_temple.htm

And, it is clearly shown that the Taj Mahal was built by Raja Mansingh and later it was acquired by Shah Jahan.

Just read the whole damm thing before posting useless replies like "Fuck I don't believe this","This is lame & fake"

Also, there is a Music Hall in Taj Mahal ? If Shah Jahan "really" built as a cemetery for Mumtaz, then why did it have a Music Hall ? I guess Islam says that the dead should not be disturbed, so was it Shah Jahan hated Mumtaz so much that he wanted her to be disturbed till eternity xD lol

And, Mumtaz was one of the 100 wives of Shah Jahan who was tortured all the time. She died during her 14th pregnancy (Shah Jahan was beast :\)

Her body was infact buried in Burharpur, in a Hindu pavilion in front of Burhanpur palace.
Mumtaz is supposed to be buried in this garden pavilion of the ancient Hindu palace (Ahu Mahal) 600 miles from Agra, in Burhanpur. Another version says that Mumtaz's corpse was kept here exposed to sun, rain, and wild beasts for six months. The date of her death, the date of her removal from Burhanpur to Agra, and the date of her assumed burial in the Taj Mahal are all unknown because the entire Taj Mahal-Mumtaz legend is a concoction from the beginning to end. [Mumtaz was only one of several hundred wives and women that Shahjahan kept in his harem.]
?

Actually my grandpa built the Taj Mahal and the ownership was later transferred to Shah Jahan for $20 to his paypal account.
May be your GrandPa was out of money.

Well I gone through all the pages of http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_temple.htm

And, it is clearly shown that the Taj Mahal was built by Raja Mansingh and later it was acquired by Shah Jahan.

Just read the whole damm thing before posting useless replies like "Fuck I don't believe this","This is lame & fake"

Also, there is a Music Hall in Taj Mahal ? If Shah Jahan "really" built as a cemetery for Mumtaz, then why did it have a Music Hall ? I guess Islam says that the dead should not be disturbed, so was it Shah Jahan hated Mumtaz so much that he wanted her to be disturbed till eternity xD lol

And, Mumtaz was one of the 100 wives of Shah Jahan who was tortured all the time. She died during her 14th pregnancy (Shah Jahan was beast :\)

Her body was infact buried in Burharpur, in a Hindu pavilion in front of Burhanpur palace.

?

Few People don't want to read this n connecting this with BJP, Congress. Truly Idiot.

[slide]http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Arts/images/Tajmahal.jpg[/slide]

As all KNOW "TAJ MAHAL" AS A SYMBOL OF A LOVE !!!!!
BUT HERE SOME OTHER FACTS:

1 MUMTAZ WAS SHAHJAHAN'S 4TH WIFE OUT OF HIS 7 WIFES!!!!!!!!

2 SHAHJAHAN KILLED MUMTAZ'S HUSBAND TO MARRY HER !

3 MUMTAZ DIED IN HER 14TH DELIVERY !

4 THEN SHAHJAHAN MARRIED MUMTAZ'S SISTER !

5 THERE WERE THOSAND OF LABOUR'S HAND CUTED BY SHAHJAHAN AFTER BUILD THE TAJMAHAL !

6 THE ARCHITECT OF THE TAJ MEHAL WAS KILLED BY SHAHJAHAN !

NOW! QUESTION ARISES::
WHERE IS LOVE????
AND
WHAT IS LOVE?????

n Tajmahal a Hindu Temple here are few Page About it.
Code:
http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_temple.htm
or
http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-chapters/Taj-Mahal-a-Shiv-Temple-1.aspx

TajMahal is not a Hindu Temple
Its one of the wonders of the world.
And whats wrong with you ? why do you keep starting such stupid topics ?
Would suggest you to Visit a Doctor , seriously

No, he is ok.

You should go through the complete text listed on the two website. Spend alteast 1 hour on it, instead of wasting like 30 seconds to type 4 lines. As reading those pages would be productive work. Bouncer has provided the link, so just go through it instead of flaming him.

If you haven't gone through the whole text (which I doubt) then, I guess you don't hold the moral right to flame the OP as you are wrong at every point.

No offense...

Seems like you don't have a sense of humor and take everything seriously.
F.... Idiot.
I apologize if it was a joke as I didn't get it xD sorry.

Tajmahal is One of the Wonders of The World.
But it is also a Hindu Temple.
Everything is fine with me n i don't have money to go to Doctor.
do u've?

Was Taj Mahal a Shiva Temple? This question relates to the legend of the Taj as a Shiva temple. It has been believed that the monument we now call Taj Mahal was once a Hindu temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. Known by the name of "Tejo Mahalaya", this temple was seized by Shah Jahan and modified as the Taj Mahal. Infact, even the name of Taj Mahal is alleged to be a distortion of the name of the temple.

One of the staunch believers of the "Taj Mahal a Shiva Temple Myth" is Professor P.N. Oak, author of "Taj Mahal: The True Story". He even goes on to say that Mumtaz Mahal is not even buried there. According to him, all the records of the Taj Mahal are just instruments to hide its true origin. To prove his claim, he even sued in the court for permission to break open the cenotaphs, and to tear down brick walls in the lower plinth. However, his case was rejected by the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back