Swiftload.io | Premium CDN | HLS | Earn up to 40$ | API FTP | Custome Ads | Instant Payments

Swiftload

Hello Wjunction,

today we are very happy to introduce to you Swiftload.io

Our top features:

-Multi-Quality : 360p, 480p , 720p
-HLS Streaming
-API , FTP Upload, Remote
-Instant Automatic Payments
-Super fast Encoding
-Real 720P for single quality
-7 Languages

Premium Plans:

-CDN Video Plans
-Lifetime Storage

Partner Programm : Up to 40$ more informations : swiftload.io/affiliate.html

FAQ:
- Do you delete videos ?

Yes we do after 30 days , we do have lifetime storage plans starting from 5TB lifetime

- How long Payment takes?
- First time up to 3 days, after less then 12h, after 4th Payment it's instant right after request

- What is Instant Payment?
- Instant Payment , means you receive your payment in less then 60 seconds.

- I don't want ads on my videos

We have CDN Premium Plans with premium servers made specially for premium users no ads and top speed all the time

- If a server goes down do I will lose my videos?
No, we use CDNs for streaming, if a CDN server goes down down hardware failure or DMCA another server is replacing it immediatly nothing is lost, our CDN's are located in France,USA,Germany,Netherlands for best possible latency.

- Allow Adult?
Yes we do allow legal adult

- Do you allow download?
Yes we are a video & file host , we allow video streaming & files download

- Do you ban accounts for storage overusage?
No, we do not ban accounts but may limit you from uploading more and standard 30 days inactivity is applied, If you plan to upload 5TB or more without views, you may need to upgrade to Lifetime Storage

Join us Today : Swiftload.io

Skype support available: live:.cid.6739adf2c0c195ae

202 comments
why download file is m3u8 ? not mp4 ?

Because we do not keep the original video, most visitors are using jdownloader or m3u8 downloader

Or use a premium account to keep the original for download.

it can't select mp4

Mp4 encoding has been disabled since it very bad for streaming

If I buy cdn premium plan does my videos get deleted after 30 days...?

No, Premium CDN means you have always full speed and 0 ads, to keep videos for ever you need the lifetime storage service

Because we do not keep the original video, most visitors are using jdownloader or m3u8 downloader

Or use a premium account to keep the original for download.

Mp4 encoding has been disabled since it very bad for streaming

No, Premium CDN means you have always full speed and 0 ads, to keep videos for ever you need the lifetime storage service
It meant if I buy cdn my videos get deleted after 30 days...right

Hello Wjunction,

today we are very happy to introduce to you Swiftload.io

Our top features:

-Multi-Quality : 360p, 480p , 720p
-HLS Streaming
-API , FTP Upload, Remote
-Instant Automatic Payments
-Super fast Encoding
-Real 720P for single quality
-7 Languages

Premium Plans:

-CDN Video Plans
-Lifetime Storage

Partner Programm : Up to 40$ more informations : swiftload.io/affiliate.html

FAQ:
- Do you delete videos ?

Yes we do after 30 days , we do have lifetime storage plans starting from 5TB lifetime

- How long Payment takes?
- First time up to 3 days, after less then 12h, after 4th Payment it's instant right after request

- What is Instant Payment?
- Instant Payment , means you receive your payment in less then 60 seconds.

- I don't want ads on my videos

We have CDN Premium Plans with premium servers made specially for premium users no ads and top speed all the time

- If a server goes down do I will lose my videos?
No, we use CDNs for streaming, if a CDN server goes down down hardware failure or DMCA another server is replacing it immediatly nothing is lost, our CDN's are located in France,USA,Germany,Netherlands for best possible latency.

- Allow Adult?
Yes we do allow legal adult

- Do you allow download?
Yes we are a video & file host , we allow video streaming & files download

- Do you ban accounts for storage overusage?
No, we do not ban accounts but may limit you from uploading more and standard 30 days inactivity is applied, If you plan to upload 5TB or more without views, you may need to upgrade to Lifetime Storage

Join us Today : Swiftload.io

Skype support available: live:.cid.6739adf2c0c195ae
I am thinking of buying your paid bandwidth will I get permanent storage with that as long as I am buying it or I'll have to keep purchasing lifetime storage. 2nd I also want to know can I get a custom domain or maybe like the embed link and I frame code I get has your links like swiftload.io/xyz I don't want swiftload due to some obvious reasons can you do something for that or it will change if I buy cdn as it will be spreadead on multiple servers?

I am thinking of buying your paid bandwidth will I get permanent storage with that as long as I am buying it or I'll have to keep purchasing lifetime storage. 2nd I also want to know can I get a custom domain or maybe like the embed link and I frame code I get has your links like swiftload.io/xyz I don't want swiftload due to some obvious reasons can you do something for that or it will change if I buy cdn as it will be spreadead on multiple servers?
No you have to purchase monthly storage plan....& I think it's possible to use custom domain

Hello , I'm sorry for the delay i'm / still a bit sick that's why i'm not often online

@SKBOI

Our CDN Plans comes with API as well for direct link, you can use it and integrate it directly into your video player.
Even if you use our player you won't have any DMCA issues, expect the video will be removed.

Yes, to keep your videos for life time you will need our life time storage plans

@DoctorStrange

We are already working on implementing multi audio system and

@Camilorgz
We do not allow fraud traffic, and have many ways to find out if the views are legimated or automated.

Regards

T
Hello , I'm sorry for the delay i'm / still a bit sick that's why i'm not often online

@SKBOI

Our CDN Plans comes with API as well for direct link, you can use it and integrate it directly into your video player.
Even if you use our player you won't have any DMCA issues, expect the video will be removed.

Yes, to keep your videos for life time you will need our life time storage plans

@DoctorStrange

We are already working on implementing multi audio system and

@Camilorgz
We do not allow fraud traffic, and have many ways to find out if the views are legimated or automated.

Regards
Thanks For That & what about gdrive upload or do you support upload through other host url like streamwish, playerx, streamruby...etc

Back