Other SuperRdp.com - 1Gbps,Unmetered,120GB HDD,16GB Ram, Remote Desktop from $27/month (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ All clients
[SLIDE] http://lulzimg.com/i24/01eb4d.png [/SLIDE]
US server is working at hell fast. we have upgraded ram to 16GB and cpu is Dual xeon so server will wont be slow at anytime. If you have any rar/unrar issues please open a support ticket we will defrag that harddisk.

@ darkpichu When you buyed RDP from us those were 8GB Ram Single Xeon proccesers Can`t you realize what the is the difference?

Only you have the issue on RDP? there are 22users on same rdp no complaint about System speed and Network speed. Remove all your comments and get your partial refund.

@ darkpichu When you buyed RDP from us those were 8GB Ram Single Xeon proccesers Can`t you realize what the is the difference?

Only you have the issue on RDP? there are 22users on same rdp no complaint about System speed and Network speed. Remove all your comments and get your partial refund.

All removed, and a PM has been sent to you.

This is a joke. You send me the wrong log-in details! You dont answer my pm's and emails. Give me my money back, i already bought another rdp now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back