Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Suggestion | More Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

IMO, the current skin is just too narrow, it feels like there is just too much blank space left on each side of the forum. I would like to suggest a revamp, or alternatives offered.

Thoughts...?

Chris
 

3 comments

They could always make the skin fluid :/ but in terms of more skins, I don't think so. I like this + it's pretty light weight, you dont want to have too much skins... could end up slowing down the site.
 
i`m happy with the current one.if a new skin which is better than the present one is added,and we are able to switch between the skins,i`m OK for it
 
I actually like the current skin. Fluid width would work, but I think it's good the way it is and it would suck having to read lengthily post turning my head left and right on a wide screen monitor. :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Member · Joined
22
Messages
3
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom