Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Suggestion about encoding RDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I want to start encoding Daily TV Shows and I'm very new to RDP services.
Please share some basic info. about best RDPs for encoding videos.
I need very fast encoding service and Disk space doesn't matters much for me.
[10GB space will be enough]

I also want to know, If vps also allow encoding videos?
And whats the difference in RDP and VPS?
Which will be better for encoding among both of them?

Please help in me choosing one.
Thanks in advance!
 

7 comments

when encoding, you should consider your HDD size because the smaller your HDD is, the slower your encode will be and worst, it wont be completely encoded your encoder will hangup or error
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

shyampareek
Banned · Joined
Stupid geek!
236
Messages
58
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom