Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,581 comments
I have configured the player to show little advertising and I understand that I will not receive any earnings and I accept it.

But damn it, even though I have it configured like this, and a million advertising appears...

What a piece of crap!!!

z0zDFrP.png

Post automatically merged:

So minimal advertising means that they still put in a million advertising but you get nothing and they get everything???

Last edited:
I have configured the player to show little advertising and I understand that I will not receive any earnings and I accept it.

But damn it, even though I have it configured like this, and a million advertising appears...

What a piece of crap!!!

z0zDFrP.png

Post automatically merged:

So minimal advertising means that they still put in a million advertising but you get nothing and they get everything???

Sadly there are a lot of factors which determine how ads are working, do you use an adblocker, browser, GEO and other factors.

But i wont deny that we have probably more advertisement, compared to other host.
But compared to a lot of other hosts, we dont disappear after 6 months, payouts are consistant and mostly on time and we won't ban you for using a few TB of storage.
If you keep in mind that advertiser rates especially on adult content are dropping since years, i think we found a good middleground to not reduce our rates or simply disappear as others.

But thanks for the feedback
I just got paid via AdvCash (recently renamed to 'Volet') that i've requested yesterday.

By the way i hope you'll find a way for us that are using PayPal as a payment method, because they give us much smaller fees.

Thank you, @Streamtape :handshake:

Yes we worked many years with our paypal exchanger, we hope its only some emergency and he comes back, if not i will look around for some replacement soon (if anyone knows someone, my pm's are open)

Sadly there are a lot of factors which determine how ads are working, do you use an adblocker, browser, GEO and other factors.

But i wont deny that we have probably more advertisement, compared to other host.
But compared to a lot of other hosts, we dont disappear after 6 months, payouts are consistant and mostly on time and we won't ban you for using a few TB of storage.
If you keep in mind that advertiser rates especially on adult content are dropping since years, i think we found a good middleground to not reduce our rates or simply disappear as others.

But thanks for the feedback

But, then it doesn't help that I have set it to have less advertising even if I don't receive any revenue, and I agree not to receive any revenue in exchange for not showing too much advertising to my users.

But even so, without me receiving any profit, my users are receiving a lot of advertising, perhaps the same amount of advertising as if I had set the advertising to 100%.

vpytSh0.png

What they should do is to remove that option from the panel because it is useless, because even if the webmaster set it to have less advertising they will still place a lot of advertising, the difference is that they will not give any profit to the webmaster, because they will still put a lot of advertising.

Or they should change the text and add Maximum ads, it would be closer to reality.

sSZNg7q.png

Back