Status
Not open for further replies.
"Simple and powerfull blabla..."

Make sense Of course. Because you cannot solve the same problem over and over.
Post automatically merged:

Only all users can do are move to StreamSB. It is the best stream service you can use now for free.
As u can read on their testimony on the site homepage:

- it's Pay per view service meaning they only count View meaning if your viewer downloads your video you won't earn any.

Do streamsb earn any when our viewers download videos ? I dont know (Probably they do)

For me, it's very low income coz im always in tier 4. But i do using their service at the moment. And you need to reach $20 to make a payout.

- videos must be 1 minute longer

Last edited:
"Simple and powerfull blabla..."

Make sense Of course. Because you cannot solve the same problem over and over.
Post automatically merged:

As u can read on their testimony on the site homepage:

- it's Pay per view service meaning they only count View meaning if your viewer downloads your video you won't earn any.

Do streamsb earn any when our viewers download videos ? I dont know (Probably they do)

For me, it's very low income coz im always in tier 4. But i do using their service at the moment. And you need to reach $20 to make a payout.

- videos must be 1 minute longer
use vidoverd

I actually using this for "no deletion feature." dont care the payments. also using streamsb too is there any video service that do not delete after xx days? i share my files and getting views too but some of the old files do not get views often i hate it when they get removed.

i am searching for alternatives.

I understand why i'm not getting views, my videos don't start for most of them, i don't get buffering by continuing to load indefinitely, others like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back