Streaming Filehosts that Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallofDuty

I see a lot of people saying you can't make money from streaming hosts anymore but I still do from a couple so it has me thinking there are other good ones still out there.

Vidxden
Vidbux
Muchshare

All pay out for me, what file hosts do you know that definitely do pay out?

7 comments
ok, gonna test muchshare.

How fast they process payouts?
Or are you the owner of Muchshare and those other ones ? :D i wouldnt be surprised...

EDIT:

muchshare sucks. Every time i try to upload 100mb files it suddenly freezes in the middle of it.

Last edited:
I see a lot of people saying you can't make money from streaming hosts anymore but I still do from a couple so it has me thinking there are other good ones still out there.

Vidxden
Vidbux
Muchshare

All pay out for me, what file hosts do you know that definitely do pay out?

Do you have payment proof for Vidxden and Vidbux? They did not pay last month for March uploads but they announced last week they will start paying this week. As of now, didn't receive one. thanks :)

ok, gonna test muchshare.

How fast they process payouts?
Or are you the owner of Muchshare and those other ones ? :D i wouldnt be surprised...

EDIT:

muchshare sucks. Every time i try to upload 100mb files it suddenly freezes in the middle of it.

minimum payout is 50US$ and pays CONSISTENTLY a week after you request. upload has never been a problem though sometimes they freeze but very rare.

Last edited:
Proof of payment from vidxden (the same guy owns both sites so payment comes from divxden, the low amounts are from vidbux I mainly concentrated on vidxden in the past but im doing them equal now).

33dgtg9.png

I haven't recieved my payment for this month yet either so wouldn't worry sometimes it does come late in the month.

So, you know of any I can try out other than these mate?

Proof of payment from vidxden (the same guy owns both sites so payment comes from divxden, the low amounts are from vidbux I mainly concentrated on vidxden in the past but im doing them equal now).

33dgtg9.png

I haven't recieved my payment for this month yet either so wouldn't worry sometimes it does come late in the month.

So, you know of any I can try out other than these mate?

thank you for sharing. please read your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back