Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streamin, can you please check your messages? :)

And.... I thought you had unlimited storage space, like you say on the first post of this thread..... But I see this in 'my videos': [FONT=Cabin_Regular]Used space 0.0 of 1000 GB[/FONT]

Last edited:
Streamin can you please update my premium account expires in like 4 days OldSchool

Done

Streamin, can you please check your messages? :)

And.... I thought you had unlimited storage space, like you say on the first post of this thread..... But I see this in 'my videos': [FONT=Cabin_Regular]Used space 0.0 of 1000 GB[/FONT]

Replied. & if additional storage space is needed, you can contact us.

Why Streamin do not answer the questions?

We do.

Any chance of moving Canada to Tier 1 ?

And also, would be great if you accepted skype requests for support.

there is a problem with the remote upload. I cant cancel/delete the file who's currently working.

I have this issue too. Cannot delete files in remote upload that are 'working', but clearly not uploading.....

Last edited:
Pretty much all of my videos are still pending encoding!!

Streamin won't give me premium, and so I'm stuck with my files in queue for conversion. :facepalm:

If they're taking this long to convert - since yesterday I might add! - then how can I possible post and share them?? :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Is it really that hard to give me premium to allow for faster encoding?? Or, if you won't give it, at least give the option for us to buy premium!

Videos take too long to convert. More than 10 hours. :thumbdown:

Streamin says he only gives premium to people with +10k visits per month..... If I can't get my videos encoded, I can't share them and people can't view them....

And if I go back on this thread, there was a time where he just gave premium on request, so that people could get faster encoding.

But now..... doesn't even reply to that request or give premium.

How am I supposed to get 10k views if my videos are taking such a long time to convert?! It's absurd! Can't share them or get views without them being encoded!!

He could at least give premium, to allow for faster encoding and then I would get the views.....
But no. Doesn't even answer private messages.
Comes online, but just ignores private messages.....:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

What a lovely sight..... :facepalm:

[FONT=Cabin_Regular]Video is processing now.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cabin_Regular]Conversion stage: [/FONT][FONT=Cabin_Regular]Pending in queue #354[/FONT]

Last edited:
Videos take too long to convert. More than 10 hours. :thumbdown:

Streamin says he only gives premium to people with +10k visits per month..... If I can't get my videos encoded, I can't share them and people can't view them....

And if I go back on this thread, there was a time where he just gave premium on request, so that people could get faster encoding.

But now..... doesn't even reply to that request or give premium.

How am I supposed to get 10k views if my videos are taking such a long time to convert?! It's absurd! Can't share them or get views without them being encoded!!

He could at least give premium, to allow for faster encoding and then I would get the views.....
But no. Doesn't even answer private messages.
Comes online, but just ignores private messages.....:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

What a lovely sight..... :facepalm:

[FONT=Cabin_Regular]Video is processing now.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cabin_Regular]Conversion stage: [/FONT][FONT=Cabin_Regular]Pending in queue #354[/FONT]

Seems you uploaded hundreds of files to the same ftp server. Please allow time for that server to encode the files.

Most of your videos seem to be encoded already.

We answered your last pm yesterday. please allow 1-2 days for a response (Especially on Weekends).

As explained in the last pm, we can't give you premium as you just started and don't have any views.

Last edited:
Any chance of moving Canada to Tier 1 ?

there is a problem with the remote upload. I cant cancel/delete the file who's currently working.

I have this issue too. Cannot delete files in remote upload that are 'working', but clearly not uploading.....

Well?? Any answers for this??

- Canada in Tier 1 ?
- Deleting files in remote upload that are 'working' but are not..... like a youtube remote upload that's been there for days, and I can't remove it, and it's taking up 1 spot in the remote upload slots......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back