[TR]
[TD]2014-05-29[/TD]
[TD]$80.42[/TD]
[TD]PENDING
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

user:l3l3allza

For those who haven't been paid yet, we are waiting on a payment from one of our ad networks.

Should have everyone paid soon.

Will be announcing some changes in the next few days (new website design, higher rates for each country, & more!)

Last edited:
For those who haven't been paid yet, we are waiting on a payment from one of our ad networks.

Will be announcing some changes in the next few days (new website, higher rates for each country, & more!)

So excited about this keep it up sir!

Will be announcing some changes in the next few days (new website design, higher rates for each country, & more!)

waiting payment
id : nikolayevic

I've seen the new GUI. Can't wait for the higher rates. Thanks! :)

all the videos on my account are now 500 error or cannot be played..
no wonder why my video counts suddenly dropped and stop increasing
i tried to message you on skype but you went offline.. how can i suppose to reach you now..
if the changing if gui affects the counts, videos and others i rather stick on the original
gui
and move my account to a faster server.. thank you.. please fix this asap

Last edited:
all the videos on my account are now 500 error or cannot be played..
no wonder why my video counts suddenly dropped and stop increasing
i tried to message you on skype but you went offline.. how can i suppose to reach you now..
if the changing if gui affects the counts, videos and others i rather stick on the original
gui
and move my account to a faster server.. thank you.. please fix this asap

Same with me, that is why it seems strange that I only got a few view counts even though I have a large traffic in my site today.

B3WxazL.jpg

Having some technical issues. Will back up again soon.

Will have everyone compensated for views lost.

No need to worry, we are not shutting down

Back up and running. Sorry for the down time. Will have double rates for a few hours to make up for it.

Last edited:
I tought it was only the android browsers causing such an error like this but im wrong
when i checked the video using firefox browser on a PC earlier this is how it looks like
wpj0omjy8mvr5miae9j.png

not all visitors can watch streamin videos if they only had an Android Phone
not all visitors can watch streamin videos if they only want to use firefox as their browser

i hope all this issues will be fixed.. for a maximum views which will benefits not only us publishers
but more benefits for you streamin.to

before when im still starting streamin all the videos can be played from mobile and any browsers
i hope it can be fixed and returned the way it was like before

Last edited:
I tought it was only the android browsers causing such an error like this but im wrong
when i checked the video using firefox browser on a PC earlier this is how it looks like

not all visitors can watch streamin videos if they only had an Android Phone
not all visitors can watch streamin videos if they only want to use firefox as their browser

Can you view this video on firefox? Watch Introducing Google mp4

Currently upgrading servers one by one with higher specs, for faster streaming. Some of your videos might be on that server. Check again in an hour or two when the upgrade is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back