Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
The page loads and no .....

[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

The page loads and no .....

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Working on it.

Dealing with software issues, should be resolved soon.

Last edited:
Banned Acount

Hi. I have an account on streamin.to and today when i go to the website, tells me that my account is banned . My question is why my account is banned ? And i want to know if there are any ways to activate,because i don't really do anything wrong . I have a vps shared With a friend where i make my uploads and then i only
Do all the things on my PC. How can you solved the problem?
My Acount name is : Fatso

Last edited:
Hi. I have an account on streamin.to and today when i go to the website, tells me that my account is banned . My question is why my account is banned ? And i want to know if there are any ways to activate,because i don't really do anything wrong . I have a vps shared With a friend where i make my uploads and then i only
Do all the things on my PC. How can you solved the problem?
My Acount name is : Fatso

Please check your email.

Unfair

What? But i dont use a third party player! I only use a vps to upload the vídeos for your*streamin.to*and then i dont make anything wrong! There is a mistake here for sure. Why i dont have a chance to have my account back? I didnt make anything wrong :(

So, if any user of the site have the bad luck with a link , that it's not is fault,the account it's banned ? For no reason , and you can't do nothing about it ? this is so unfair , for me and for future clients like me . I want to try a solution for that . Give my account back

Last edited:
my acc too banned and all movies deleted.

I'm tring to get a solution here , and send emails and all the things necessary but until that time nothing is done .. I'm going to do my feedback when they reply to my last e-mail. And i hope a solution on that,because i'm start thinking that more accounts go to be banned for no reason ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back