Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Streamfile.net | Up to 38$ / 10k views | Daily Payout | Fast Support

Hello Wjunction,

We are launching Streamfile.net PPV Streaming service.

All site related information Check on site.

Site Link - https: //streamfile . net/
Make Money - https: //streamfile .net / make_money

To get Uploading Access Follow following steps-
  1. Create an Account
  2. Open a Support Ticket
  3. Share Your Traffic Source ( If Site share Site Link | for Forum share Forum Profile Link )
  4. After Verification you'll get access.

faq-

How many IPs do you count per user?
- 3 IPs / 24hr

Payout -
  • Minimum Payout - 10$
  • Payment Method - BTC, LTC, USDT
  • Payments are made Daily

For fast support contact on Telegram - Username - @Streamfile

Thank You
 

44 comments

Sorry, I'm a newbie here let me ask a quick question. So, the first step is to create an account as usual, and then open a ticket to request account activation? And regarding "share your traffic source" does that refer to a website or forum that I own, or something else?

Based on my experience with other video hosting sites where I've set up accounts, I simply created an account, uploaded videos, shared the links on adult forums, and then requested a payout. @Streamfile
 
Sorry, I'm a newbie here let me ask a quick question. So, the first step is to create an account as usual, and then open a ticket to request account activation? And regarding "share your traffic source" does that refer to a website or forum that I own, or something else?

Based on my experience with other video hosting sites where I've set up accounts, I simply created an account, uploaded videos, shared the links on adult forums, and then requested a payout.
yes you have to provide your traffic source if forum share your profile link, if website share site url.

This prevent the fraud/fake traffic, abuse of our service.
 
yes you have to provide your traffic source if forum share your profile link, if website share site url.

This prevent the fraud/fake traffic, abuse of our service.
sorry, I want to ask a few more things, whether there is an active period of uploaded files in streamfile, for example within 60 days the file will be automatically deleted by the system.

Then, is there a storage limit for accounts that are not premium?

If there is a limit, what is the storage limit for a free (non-premium) account?

Because in the FAQ there is no information.

Thank you
 
sorry, I want to ask a few more things, whether there is an active period of uploaded files in streamfile, for example within 60 days the file will be automatically deleted by the system.

Then, is there a storage limit for accounts that are not premium?

If there is a limit, what is the storage limit for a free (non-premium) account?

Because in the FAQ there is no information.

Thank you

when you get upload access you will be promoted to premium member.

there is no storage limit and We do not delete inactive files.
 

About the author

S
Member · Joined
16
Messages
9
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom