Stop buying rs account from thierryownz atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

warezme

Stop buying RS a/c from him immediately !
I bought many a/c from him, including this one: 14355932/giveme5
When i try to login today, i got "Fraud detected, Account 14355932: This account has been closed because it was created from RapidPoints and the original account has been closed. "
I'm still trust him, but anyone should aware of this and not buying a/c from him untill he fix the original a/c. I don't believe i'm the only one suffer from this. As i see Jck1 seems also has trouble now.

thierryownz, Please come back to fix this.

He used to win highly respect from me and other buyers in his thread
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=29981

18 comments
I am aware of this and I'll give you the accounts I owe to my customers.
It will just take a little time for me to earn the points
Sorry for inconvenience.

There is one safe way to avoid this ... buy an account straight from RS for 6.99 Euro ...

If you buy it for $4 or less, then you take the risk. If an account is closed down after the account is sold, I feel the seller is not responsible.

have to agree with sniff on this one if your not buying from RS then this is the risk and shouldn't be sellers issue....now if it didnt work as soon as sold then it would be but it seems it did work for you until now

I am aware of this and I'll give you the accounts I owe to my customers.
It will just take a little time for me to earn the points
Sorry for inconvenience.

I noticied 7 accounts blocked so far.. I don't have much time to wait for new accounts, so I am waiting you to refund me them and i'll go with other ;)

There is one safe way to avoid this ... buy an account straight from RS for 6.99 Euro ...

If you buy it for $4 or less, then you take the risk. If an account is closed down after the account is sold, I feel the seller is not responsible.

I don't think any one will buy rs a/c from you if you hold this kind of view. This is rs a/c business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back