Selling StarTech-Hosting.com /Complete Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTech

Dear Webmaster/ Potential Buyer.

Me Startech (Michael Owen) started Startech hosting about 2 months ago and went advertising for it on several forums

Wjunction
V7N
Digitalpoint
Webhostingtalk
Daniweb
etc..

Today we have 46 Active Clients (46 active hosting account)

Revenue of this 46 Clients :
1yu1e8.png

We get about 1 new order a Day
auwhw3.png

Expenses are only about 36$/month

Server uptime regarding to hosttracker.com:
4j9bpe.png

Server info :

Startech-hosting.com is hosted on a 4GB RAM VPS
in - co-operation with the current hsot it's hosted with YOU can choose what other specs you would like (BW & Space)

Website statistics and alexa rank :

13z4fhg.png

ifdj7o.png

we are listed in over 100 directories.
[slide]http://i42.tinypic.com/iolz49.png[/slide]

Our Wjunction Topic with tons of good reviews (improving sales) :

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=27983
our website customized skin :
[slide]http://i44.tinypic.com/ztt0fo.png[/slide]
Code:
http://startech-hosting.com
Proof Of Ownership :
http://startech-hosting.com/owner

Reason of selling :
i will be going on worldtrip this summer and i have no time to keep up with the orders/support of the website.

Rules Of this sale:

-Buyer has to be kinda trusted on wjunction.
-Payment will be send as gift
-you provide screenshots of you paying the required amount.
-we keep in touch.

Starting Price :
-200$ USD
Bid Increments : 10$ USD

If you the new owner are worth being a webhosting webmaster and you keep the statistic up of 1 new order a day .. in a month you will have a 160$ monthly revenue + all other cycle revenues.

Topic Rules :
-No Trollin
-No Off-Topic talk
-Bid only if you really want it.
-Questions VIA PM

If you were looking to start a bussiness this is a great opportunity for you .. you safe yourself from the difficult starting up.

Kind Regards,
Michael Owen

47 comments
wtf are you guys lacking common sense or some shit. the site is worth 200. you will make 200+ in 3 months with the current number of clients.
Sandino are you stupid? how could he guarantee any of the clients will stay, clients come and go regardless of the sale of a company. also clients can leave if the new management sucks.. so that's not his problem. get some sense in your ass.
according to the stats the company is worth more than 200+

and a VPS with that spec can easily handle that many customers. its shared hosting, and in shared hosting clients are not suppose to be hogging the CPU, else its suspension. they can hog only up to 10% and thats for a certain period of a time. a normal sites load that uses shared hosting should be below 1, if its any higher and starts to spike that means upgrade or VPS.

never said its not worth it but need to know price of vps because it will probably take more then 3 months once you figure the cost in first

Wait so how much is the server a month?

And sorry, but it's not worth 200.

I bid 100 since there's no guarantee any of your customers will stay with you.

like i said max 42$ / month that's a managed VPS.

and hwat does it matter to you ? you could just transfer them to your server and fixed.

anywayz i will not lower to 100. because i know and experienced these last 2 months a profit of 240$. so selling for 100 would be pretty dumb.

Wait so how much is the server a month?

And sorry, but it's not worth 200.

I bid 100 since there's no guarantee any of your customers will stay with you.

wtf are you guys lacking common sense or some shit. the site is worth 200. you will make 200+ in 3 months with the current number of clients.
Sandino are you stupid? how could he guarantee any of the clients will stay, clients come and go regardless of the sale of a company. also clients can leave if the new management sucks.. so that's not his problem. get some sense in your ass.
according to the stats the company is worth more than 200+

and a VPS with that spec can easily handle that many customers. its shared hosting, and in shared hosting clients are not suppose to be hogging the CPU, else its suspension. they can hog only up to 10% and thats for a certain period of a time. a normal sites load that uses shared hosting should be below 1, if its any higher and starts to spike that means upgrade or VPS.

you got it all right.

i don't see why people are hijacking this topic . it's worth 200 .

never said its not worth it but need to know price of vps because it will probably take more then 3 months once you figure the cost in first

Well in theory it won't take longer than 3 months because you will get the profits of the current Quarterly and Semi-annual customers .. Clients that are already signed for those plans will pay to you and not to me .. and that's another 100$ in a month + the monthyl cycle.

+ the profit of your new clients.

Payment method is paypal < prefered . or moneybookers.

Well in theory it won't take longer than 3 months because you will get the profits of the current Quarterly and Semi-annual customers .. Clients that are already signed for those plans will pay to you and not to me .. and that's another 100$ in a month + the monthyl cycle.

+ the profit of your new clients.

Payment method is paypal < prefered . or moneybookers.
ok bid 200 then

LAwl @ this thread, And the bashing of a vps

Ive had test accounts on half of you host here,

7 of 10 of the host here sale hosting on a VPS.

And the most reliable host i have found here has been hostmyleech, rapidleechhost & sqshosting & of course startech even though he does host sites on a vps container

XD

i really hope you you plan to refund anyone not on a monthly account because someone that buys it might not keep those clients because you got the money for it and they wont wait a year to get paid again

also the rep of this hosting hasnt been built up yet
when i sold nulledhost i sold 2 years good rep
and i only got $225.00 for it

you have to think about it this way someone will only buy this for you monthly paying clients
witch is only about 80$ a month

not saying its not worth 200$
just saying people have to take everything into account.
but Good Luck man.

1yu1e8.png

I really like the way you try to screw my sale up , that's how i bashed your topic. so no offense :)

but you sold a hosting company with less clients and 75% of free hosting clients..

these are 46 paying clients.
(small diffrence ?) this is a real incoem projection . and people that have payed on quarterly and semi-anuall and annual basis will surely stay. because till nwo the service is pretty solid.

regards,
michael

i really hope you you plan to refund anyone not on a monthly account because someone that buys it might not keep those clients because you got the money for it and they wont wait a year to get paid again

also the rep of this hosting hasnt been built up yet
when i sold nulledhost i sold 2 years good rep
and i only got $225.00 for it

you have to think about it this way someone will only buy this for you monthly paying clients
witch is only about 80$ a month

not saying its not worth 200$
just saying people have to take everything into account.
but Good Luck man.

1yu1e8.png

im not saying they wouldn't stay star and im not trying to screw your thread up

im saying the new owner would most likely kick them rather then wait a hole year to make a payment from them

im saying this cause its happen to me where i paid a year
then they so called sold to new owners and the new owners said i had to pay again or be removed its from experience that's all.

so only Real income from your hosting is your montly thats all im saying
so please dont get butt hurt my friend i know new owner could still make back the 200$ in under 3 months from just the monthly.

im saying this cause its happen to me where i paid a year
then they so called sold to new owners and the new owners said i had to pay again or be removed its from experience that's all. ...

Yearly customer worth on long term a hosting business should not ask you to pay again an agreement, can you share who did that to you before?

warez-host.com sold out to altus host and took me for 90$ and my domain
then came back later and took 1 year to only refund me 45$

lets say i still wasnt happy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back