Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

StableRDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am looking for Encoding RDP for a while now.

After reading reviews and a little researching, I am considering StableRDP at the moment.

Anybody have used StableRDP?

Can you help share your experience, especially with their Enconding RDP.

Thank you
 

11 comments

Its better you go with the VPS Service . Rather then RDP, Where you will regularly face of very high lagging with other encoders working at the same time ..
 
I will agree with Scope..I have changed more than 12 provider in the last 8 months.All are good in the first week and then after more clients are added u experience lag,slow speeds etc..But if you dont have the budget for a VPS then RDP is your choice but i wouldn't choose from WJ.all the providers i tried are not worth it.
 
Its not who is providing it,its most how strong it will be and what location..Since VPS is "only" yours and RDP is shared you can imagine the difference
 
Hello Googee,

Thanks for considering us .We do provide premium 1Gbps VPS at low cost (With 30 days money back guarantee :100%). Please contact our sales to know more .

Regards
StableRDP
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

G
Member · Joined
22
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom