Squeeder.com | 5$ Payout | Anyone tried them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutost

Has anyone tried http://squeeder.com ???
They claim to give 5$ Payout via Paypal withing 30 days.
They allow Warez/Adult Publishers.
Also their CPM rate is good.
Here are their Rates
34g953b.jpg

So has anyone tried them ?
Though I have signed up and will let you know whether they are Good/Bad.

Note : Its not my site ! So dont Flame me with anything ! There are many stupid people who just need a little thing to flame others ! So if you are one of them then gtfo !

20 comments
But they allow adult downloads sites? Because they have adult banners 8-)

And my click rate is not very bad I get ~1 click from ~70 zone views so it wuold bring me some money for host and icecream :D...

http://squeeder.com/page.php?page=rules_p

there goes your idea of making a fortune :p

Its always better to give the URL of your site to the Ad Company and ask them whether I can put Ads there or not.
And they said YES !
btw, I gave them the URL http://desi-mobilez.com
They said YES :)

But they allow adult downloads sites? Because they have adult banners 8-)

And my click rate is not very bad I get ~1 click from ~70 zone views so it wuold bring me some money for host and icecream :D...

Yea :D Click Rates are far off better than most of the "warez" Ad Networks :D
-----
I'm using it on my Low Profile Website to see how much I can make out of it. Then I can simply tell that even small websites can earn alot ;)

Congratz! 1 click! Yeaaaa! :D
Rates looks better than adbrite but that's the fact that nobody clicks on these ads :) I think when they display these G ads and other ads from other networks they just can't count clicks. And they probably have 1-2 advertisers in their OWN system... So 100 clicks is something like Mission Impossible. However, I will leave their ads for two weeks to see what is what.

lol
Now their are showing their own Ad network ads on my site. Now they are not using Adsense or others ;)
I think they were just testing it =)

Hello, I still haven't any click from my 1000+ views. I hardly believe this is normal because with other network I was getting ~10-20 clicks from 1000 views. Maybe it's because you showing other ads like google adsense?

And response:

Hello It is not about this reason , some campaigns is based on CPM only , and with this campaigns is not counted clicks. Regards

Most probably these CPM campaigns are their G Ads and other. So you only work for CPM...

And I hardly believe that they have more than 2-3 ads from their network. I haven't seen it...

Well I had created a new Ad Placement and its #525
So i think there might be others too who are using Squeeder :)
307vi2w.jpg

I'm just waiting to reach 5$ and will see whether they pay or not. If they Pay then I'm gonna stick with them else I'm gonna trash them lol

Ok so I have Messaged them this :
1izk9i.jpg

And I got a quick reply
zn0sbc.jpg

===

Till now my Stats are
24goys0.jpg

Like you get 0.35$ for 4000 Impressions

So still they are the best than other Ad Networks :D
I really love their service

Status
Not open for further replies.