Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Sports betting tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have a friend broker in Singapore who send me daily a fotball betting tip. Percentage of success is 99%.

I sell the tips with 15€ preferably with paypal. If you put 100€ on my tip, you make easy 200+ € and I think 15€ it's nothing.

Why I sell?

Because i put all my money on the tip, also I win this bett but my money have be send to my bank ( 3-10 days for complete operations)

Skype ID: paul.nita3 or contact me via PM

Thanks !
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Member · Joined
web
21
Messages
4
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom