Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

SpoooookyLady my love is green

Status
Not open for further replies.

45 comments

You DO deserve SpookyLady. I was hoping that you would be promoted and somebody else *cough* would be demoted so that you can fill their lame ass spot. Oh well. whacha gonna do? 'gratz. (y)
 
Because I let xfernanx get at me and i lost my temper, I said things that i should not have said and for that i am Truly sorry if I offended anyone.
You got angry because your human. You got your rank becuase you showed that you can be just that. People make mistakes and it takes a real person to admit that. Keep up the good work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
i have no details about me :| Taking a good care of WJunction :D
6,106
Messages
592
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom