Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

!!!Special Work!!!>>>Rapidleech Provided<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a person for a special purpose in return he/she will get access to my personal rapidleech.

As i'm quite busy in my coding, uploading and forum works, therefore i need a person who can post my uploaded links on my site.

I will provide the person with download links only, then he/she has to frame a complete post on my forum.
Code:
www.tehwarez.org
Benefits of this work ::


  • Rapidleech access provided.
  • Access to ViP section
  • Respected rank on site.


Interested users can either reply below or shoot me a PM.

Regards
Shariq27
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FAQ

1. How many topics to post in a day??
I only require you to frame 5 posts per day. I'm not only an uploader so my uploads are quite low in number.

2. Everyday or only once...?
Its a continuous process not a one time method. As i upload, i will pm you the download links and then from those links you have to frame the posts.

3. Any template for posting...?
I need the complete description of the product which is about to be posted. SO choose whichever you like the best.
 

6 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
222
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom