P proXace™ Active Member 246 2010 10 240 Sep 24, 2011 #1 Looking for someone to do a few modifications to a WP theme I currently have. Will need 1 image done, and a few things changed. Nothing to big. Payment via Paypal. Budget: $20 Will PM anyone that is seriously interested with more detail.
Looking for someone to do a few modifications to a WP theme I currently have. Will need 1 image done, and a few things changed. Nothing to big. Payment via Paypal. Budget: $20 Will PM anyone that is seriously interested with more detail.
D deliteblogger Active Member 331 2011 116 100 Sep 24, 2011 #2 hi, i can do it, pm me the details pls
I -Im.z2ight- Active Member 2,073 2009 137 125 Sep 25, 2011 #3 PM me with what you need done. I am sure I could do it rather easy.
X XxX Active Member 1,059 2009 76 50 Sep 25, 2011 #5 If u want work in graphics / image, Pm me the details rgds