Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hiring Someone to gather links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i need someone to gather single-link fileserve movie downloads and put them in a text file in this format:

Code:
Movie Release Name
IMDB Link
FileServe Single Link

Movie Release Name
IMDB Link
FileServe Single Link

This is only for movies, and i need the imdb link there. It also has to be a proper release name. I recommend getting the movie release name/imdb from rlslog (maybe the dl link from there too)

Let me know your rate, I need to do atleast 500 of these.

Just to be clear I need someone to gather the links and put them in a text file and thats it. You dont need to download or upload anything.
 

8 comments

Ya I got it, how much would you charge?
I need single links only, avi extension (no rar so no other site stuff in there)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Active Member · Joined
155
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom