Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
What do you expect it's warez mate?

Anyway who really cares it's your design and people know it from your place, it just shows that people are wanting to be like you forum so there's no need to get pissed about it.

Okay sherwood, I have no problem with it, but he should make own design or buy some skin for WCDDL. Its very easy to steal something and I spent many many hours on it so that's the reason why I'm so pissed off.

Okay sherwood, I have no problem with it, but he should make own design or buy some skin for WCDDL. Its very easy to steal something and I spent many many hours on it so that's the reason why I'm so pissed off.
And the bad thing about it is that you can't do shit about it inless you get yourself an LCC.

interesting...you have a warez site which deals with giving away things for free that people have worked very hard to make an earn money off of, and you write that.

lol.... im sorry it sucks he stole it an i feel for you, id be upset too. but its just very ironic how you wrote that when were all doin it on a much bigger scale :p

what really sucks here is that you said you spent many hours on it... that design on your site right now is shit. dont mean to upset you, just an honest opinion.

regards,
dot

Hmm OK, alright. I'll use Microsoft's design next time B-)

I'm bad designer.. and make my sites just for fun so sorry for this topic. Please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back