Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Some good warez/movie domains for register price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

I was doing a bit of domain scraping today and found a few good warez domains that can be bought for the registration price (at any registrar). I'm buying a different niche right now so I thought I'd share them :)
BTW PA/DA is MUCH more important for ranking than PR

warezmania.info PR0 PA/DA 34/33 (friggin awesom authority)
statesidemovie.com PR0 PA/DA 30/24
left4warez.com PR0 PA/DA 28/20
movieswatchonline.info PR0 PA/DA 28/14
warezcity.net PR0 PA/DA 26/12
Taken bestmoviestream.com PR0 PA/DA 23/9
movies2b.net PR1 PA/DA 1/1
Taken watchmoviesinc.com PR1 PA/DA 1/1
coregameservers.com PR2

Feel free to post here if you decide to pick any of these up. If I see good feedback, I might post some more :dan:
 
Last edited:

7 comments

They're not mine. Anyone can just go into any registrar and register them (godaddy, namesilo, name.com, namecheap etc.)
 
PA / DA is Page Authority and Domain Authority. These are the main indicators of how well your domains will rank. Pagerank doesn't count for diddly squat nowadays. It's all about authority.

I'll post some more domains later :)

Some examples of authority sites:

URL / PR / PA / DA

google.com / 9 / 97 / 100
wjunction.com / 4 / 50 / 43
warez-bb.org / 5 / 56 / 63
tehparadox.com / 3 / 53 / 44
porn-w.org / 3 / 54 / 54
pornbb.org / 3 / 55 / 63


EDIT: if you want to check a domain's authority, you can do so at http://opensiteexplorer.com
 
Last edited:
Some more good HIGH PR domains up for grabs :)

PR3 imgkeep.net
PR2 telcohosting.com
PR1 warezolution.org
PR1 indianhostingsolutions.com
PR1 barbushosting.com
PR1 imageroots.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Banned · Joined
182
Messages
37
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom