Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

Don't go with them 'admin' is never in despite whatever some chick tells you probably just the same guy with different usernames saying they'll contact admin

used for 1 day until realised they wern't gonna help my needs

changed back to old server because I couldn't even login WHM after a few minutes

30 day money back isn't happening so opened a dispute doubt im gonna see that money until like 2 months pass but ya know

just a heads up for people who don't know about SolidNode

11 comments
Only 1 person is working there and he has 10 duplicate accounts at SN and at his OWN forums. Retarded guy. Hope someone will hack him once again although are did it a lot of times and his databases are all around the internet already. If I was him, with name and last name posted in public, I would not deal with carding/hacking/warez sites since he is located in the US. But what, he is just a retarded guy and he will be doing his little company with 5 clients til he end up in the jail.

JakeM21, if they hacked SolidNode why they don't hack r00tsecurity. Asked this question once, I'm asking it again. WHY? ANSWER IF YOU HAVE SO MUCH INFORMATIONS, ELSE STFU!

Yeah.. I advise anyone who sees this not to go with any server posted here in wjunction, I believe you should just go get a virtual private server at a totally unrelated warez hosting company who have been around for quite a while, my hosting company is f*cking amazing but still costly compared to the ones posted here but obviously I found out why..

Hey SP32 i dont agree with you that all the hostings here are worthless there are better hostings like piratesolutions.com and wrxhost.com who are way better off than solidnode

lol down. Someone is DDoSing them. Look look, isn't they DDoS protected? /waits for viz0n to come and make some unrelated excuse like he got hit by the truck and they(Viz0n and his duplicate worker accounts) weren't able to configure firewall. He makes me laugh a lot these days.

Excuse this time will be " Hardware had faild or or its a problem with the server provider" can guess it right now xD

Meh why are people still going with them, they really do SUCK!

Well, I'm sure if they were honest with their problems and own up to something if it really as them who broke it then it wouldn't be quite so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back