Hello,
I am getting daily more than 10 emails to my MS OutLook account. Some of them i guess they are automatically from unknown senders.
For example: Mail Delivery Subsystem (MAILER-DAEMON@tallnetsi.net)Add to contacts5:55 AM
I get this messages 100 times weekly !
And i got others from people who id don't know, some of them are scamming, and others from websites i don't know about them.
So most of those messages go to Junk. So i am tired to delete +10 email daily [pokerface]
The question is:
Is there away to block someone " or website" from sending me emails?
Thanks in advance
I am getting daily more than 10 emails to my MS OutLook account. Some of them i guess they are automatically from unknown senders.
For example: Mail Delivery Subsystem (MAILER-DAEMON@tallnetsi.net)Add to contacts5:55 AM
I get this messages 100 times weekly !
And i got others from people who id don't know, some of them are scamming, and others from websites i don't know about them.
So most of those messages go to Junk. So i am tired to delete +10 email daily [pokerface]
The question is:
Is there away to block someone " or website" from sending me emails?
Thanks in advance