So finaly my forum has been hacked... what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Guys there is a Saudi Arabian guy

DGX@hotmail.com

He has been hacked my forum.... i added him to my msn and i talked to him he said you r from macron (don't know what is the meaning, but maybe he was thinking that i am not muslim and from other country etc)..... i said no i am muslim and u r too muslim and we are brothers... why are u doing this to me?
he said ok give me ur cpanel and pass. i'll recover that for you....... i said promise me that you will not change my pass. he said no i'll not.so finaly i trusted on thim and gave him my pass or capnel.... after some time...my cpanel was not working anymore....... i contaced to him he said my pc has been hacked and the guy who hacked my pc, got all the files from my pc so he changed ur pass.

well long story........ then i said no no no u do this... he said nup he, the hacker, he did that...... i said help me to learn hacking so that i can help you (even i knew hacking not 100% but something) he send me some infacted file and said me to open that Fuded file.... then i got to know that he changed my pass..... there is no other guy ....... he did that
stupid idiot person...... i trust on him.... and look what they did to me......

anyhow is there any way to realse the forum? should i talk to my hosting provider? or is there anything else

BTW he had this link in his msn status bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT3CPQ4ooVU
seems to be professional hacker

48 comments
Why would you just trust anyone with your cPanel information ? Like srsly not even my close friends have mine

Nah i don't think so baba..he must reinstall all the forum and hope you have a backup..there might be infected files or a backdoor left..talk to the hosting to restore and change passes and then reinstall..

Btw man are you giving drugs to an drug addictive??why you trusted him??lol

if your host uses WHMCS you should be able to reset your cPanel password yourself from there.

Post the login details here and im sure someone will fix it for you :P

if he didnt do anything to your forum + files uploaded on your cpanel so just change passwords of forum admin and all other you use ... And make sure he hasnt hide any file or script in your cpanel ....

Sorry for the loss, could you give us some info on what site software you were running, and maybe what he exploited or how he got in?

dont trust anyone online especially with passwords. Bad experience for you but hopefully you will learn from it. Good luck in getting your data back.

Lisen mate if you cant do a full backup whit new install you have to look for this files
and chance server pass mysql user and pass i Beat him befor he get me i hade him on my server for 5 days and i dit no sleep at the time lol btw here the name
access.php
config.php
error_log
fonction.php That one are the bad one it can get full acc to the hole server
search.php
SQ.php

OMG , so much racism ,so if some one is not muslim , then he will try to hack him ..
tooo bad man ..
in this way all will act like this , then what will happen about oneness ?
I hope others don't think like this
ANYWAYS ,
as every one said , if u have backup don't worry , u will get ur password back , ask you hosting provider

Nah i don't think so baba..he must reinstall all the forum and hope you have a backup..there might be infected files or a backdoor left..talk to the hosting to restore and change passes and then reinstall..

Btw man are you giving drugs to an drug addictive??why you trusted him??lol

yup i have the backup of 22... u r right.... there might be some infacted file in it..... nup man neither i was drunk nor hav some drugs....... infacat i am totaly amazed that he said he is muslim and i trust on him when i said to him that we are brother...... i was thinking that he will leave me but i din know that he was the devil in human being.... he realy hurts me.... not for my web site... but he lied to me and still he was giving some infacted files to me.........i was looking and laughing and thinking that look he thinks that i am stupid.....

Ahhhh.....
well leave it man......:).. he will get soon for what he has been done

if he didnt do anything to your forum + files uploaded on your cpanel so just change passwords of forum admin and all other you use ... And make sure he hasnt hide any file or script in your cpanel ....

no u can see my forum has been damaged.... it shows the hacking page....

you said finally......so you were waiting for it to be hacked? :|

Nup i was accepted...... there is some fear in my heart that soon somebody will gona hack my forum:)

dont trust anyone online especially with passwords. Bad experience for you but hopefully you will learn from it. Good luck in getting your data back.

Thats the thing bro.... exacutly i have learned that now....... but in my whole life, i din do this kinda of shit to someone...... how it could be done to me?? well this is call WORLD............:).....maybe

Lisen mate if you cant do a full backup whit new install you have to look for this files
and chance server pass mysql user and pass i Beat him befor he get me i hade him on my server for 5 days and i dit no sleep at the time lol btw here the name
access.php
config.php
error_log
search.php
SQ.php

error_log is something totally different, google it. And about those files, he can name a shell whatever he likes, and every person is thinking different. And that guy was really stupid if he named his shell "SQ.php" anyone would notice an extra file in his public_html.

Main thing for this guy is to format his HDD partition. Because that wannabe hacker obviously sent him an iStealer/Keylogger server.

After that make sure that you delete all files from public_html, and before that you should download your database, and import it after you upload fresh files.

Also always CHMOD your files to 644, because even if he has shell, if you didn't put your files writeable, you'll be pretty much ok, because he can't do shit when files aren't writeable.

yup i have the backup of 22... u r right.... there might be some infacted file in it..... nup man neither i was drunk nor hav some drugs....... infacat i am totaly amazed that he said he is muslim and i trust on him when i said to him that we are brother...... i was thinking that he will leave me but i din know that he was the devil in human being.... he realy hurts me.... not for my web site... but he lied to me and still he was giving some infacted files to me.........i was looking and laughing and thinking that look he thinks that i am stupid.....

Ahhhh.....
well leave it man......:).. he will get soon for what he has been done

Man you didn't get me..you gave him food by giving him your passes..i do not trust my own mother will i ever trust someone online??be on your own man and be strong..begin from number one and forget for nulled stuff if you do not know how to protect your forum..choose phpbb or mybb..

Ahh A saudi heh? adeeni ragm jawalo..
Give me his cell phone number xD ? I will be the proxy between you and him.

access.php
config.php
error_log
search.php
SQ.php

nup i think i'll go with the clean installation........ BTW the same hacker came to ur site? u sure?

OMG , so much racism ,so if some one is not muslim , then he will try to hack him ..
tooo bad man ..
in this way all will act like this , then what will happen about oneness ?
I hope others don't think like this
ANYWAYS ,
as every one said , if u have backup don't worry , u will get ur password back , ask you hosting provider

oh my bad.......... u r right.....:(.....acutly i din mean that...... i was so surprised when he cheat me in the name of muslim community.... if he will not be muslim then it dosn't make any hurt to me but............ well leave it..... i belive on oneness man...... i was talking from different point of view... and u r right in ur place......:)

error_log is something totally different, google it. And about those files, he can name a shell whatever he likes, and every person is thinking different. And that guy was really stupid if he named his shell "SQ.php" anyone would notice an extra file in his public_html.

Main thing for this guy is to format his HDD partition. Because that wannabe hacker obviously sent him an iStealer/Keylogger server.

After that make sure that you delete all files from public_html, and before that you should download your database, and import it after you upload fresh files.

Also always CHMOD your files to 644, because even if he has shell, if you didn't put your files writeable, you'll be pretty much ok, because he can't do shit when files aren't writeable.

format my HDD partition?? oh my GOD...... u gona be kidding me man..... he sent me the file but i din open it...... isn't there any way to chk out that is there any keyloder or RAT are working in my cormputer?

BTW what is CHMOD 644?? i have read that shout box installation but still i din know what is that thing

Man you didn't get me..you gave him food by giving him your passes..i do not trust my own mother will i ever trust someone online??be on your own man and be strong..begin from number one and forget for nulled stuff if you do not know how to protect your forum..choose phpbb or mybb..

hmmmmmmm
ok i'll kep that in mind in future... but many forums are running on nulled script? isn't there any security percautions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back