No i wont clean them i refuse to they will just get dirty again.
Favourite : Nike Court Tradition ^these are like my 3rd pair they last forever and are comfortable.
Least Favourite: Any kind of high tops just don't like the look of them.
When summer hits a reasonable rate, I'll grab my magic eraser and clean that blue denim shit. I have a pair of converse and supras too but im too lazy to get.
I'm a big fan of Nikes, especially Air Deltas, but unlike bxflow, I could careless about the amount of swags I have. Also, I'm a poor faggot so shoes are my least concern.
that shit does wonders, i swear one guy tossed me one in my bio class and shit, it shred like black mamba pussy but DAYUM it was whiter then sour cream.
I will not dare take a picture of my two previous shoes. I am not a big shoe guy. I wear the same pair of tennis shoes for a year if I can. I don't care if they aren't as white as #ffffff or as dirty as #00000. Shoes just never meant much to me.
So looking down at my feet now, I have a pair of Dr. Schols from Walmart. I think they cost me $25.00 (total with tax already into that $25.00 figure) and they are dirtier then all hell. Probably have a hole forming on the underside of R-BT (Right, big toe).
I do have another pair of shoes somewhere that are specifically for running and working out, but those are over a year old now lol. Oh and of course some very nice dress shoes somewhere, and a pair of boots.
But shoes, meh.
Save your money and stop being fooled by the mass advertizers . Be like me and buy your shoes from Walmart @ $25/yr.
To be fair i only really buy Nike shoes because they last forever and are comfy, The ones that are ripped that i posted lasted like 3 years before they started showing signs of wear and i keep them for when i'm doing garden related shit.
I haven't got the money to keep buying shoes every 2 months.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.