Status
Not open for further replies.
32 comments
Hmm, i'll think about changing domain in the future..

I might take it down because like an 18th of my site has the same code as yours, which I didn't copy as i've said a hundred times someone made the site for me

Hmm, i'll think about changing domain in the future..

I might take it down because like an 18th of my site has the same code as yours, which I didn't copy as i've said a hundred times someone made the site for me

i don't care if you did or did not do it.
It's still your site and i want it down immediately.

kkthxbai

I want google.com down but oh wait.. I forgot that there is a difference between wanting something and something actually happening

I want google.com down but oh wait.. I forgot that there is a difference between wanting something and something actually happening
Hahahahahaha

Back to the topic, I don't like the domain name, and it's too dark in my opinon.
Good luck.

Yep I know the feeling mmuyskens

all I did was rearrange someone elses comment with google.com :)

But meh, someone people are just plain unintelligent ;)

People will be harsh on you around here - the funny thing is - sandin0 more than likely ripped that from somebody else - Don't worry about it.

Good luck :)

Only thing like other people have said though is the domain it seems a bit "off putting" and the design its to dark and over used look into contacting a designer if you have the funds ;)

As for Sandin0 shut the hell up and stop trolling this forum you cannot take shit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back