SmartWarez.org Coming BaCk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hax0r
You might want to know what went on and how he literally backstabbed all the staff that worked their asses off to maintain and make it the best forum. His was nothing but the domain/hosting. The graphics belonged to Drubei. And he sold it off without warning. So, unless you know facts, don't go about making statements that may make you look like a .... ( I don't want to start a flame war)

@Aon
You'll need good luck. Though I won't be wishing you. You'll never be getting all the previous staff. They've found their new/permanent home at NinjaWarez. Don't expect to be unblacklisted at Katz after what you did.
I'll be seriously surprised if the new SmartWarez that is coming back is even 10% the standard of what it was back then.
Back then, it was your staff that led you to success. You back stabbed them.. and you'll most definitely face the consequences.

What goes round, comes round.

Cheers.. but don't expect too much from a community that died long back. Reviving a dead community requires hard work, dedication and honest. You lack honesty.

sorry for not getting the facts right and sorry scorpion i didnt know much about him and its my fault sorry guyz

Even if you love your site that doesn't mean you should sell it without any notice or something...SmartWarez was great but it's a dead community.
You can start a fresh start...
Good Luck!

All I know is that you will never have the site back the way we use to run/have it. I highly doubt SmartWarez will be unblacklisted but that is a thing of the past, doesn't really piss me off that much. All I have to say is good luck, because your going to need it.

I will be happy to just see the amazing skin that drubei created..I think it's titanium skin but highly modified..anywayz!Good Luck again.
But I recommend to start a new site...

lol smartwarez il buy the skin of u if it looks nice but are u allowed to sell it as drubei modified it?

Who iz Drubei? Well Drubei is just designer, and He Paid for that skin,admin is my Friend and he give the money for designing and also when he sold drubei got money for that skin, but now when he bought it again, why You people got jealous,? do Your own work and give good comments like other good luck for his site...

Who iz Drubei? Well Drubei is just designer, and He Paid for that skin,admin is my Friend and he give the money for designing and also when he sold drubei got money for that skin, but now when he bought it again, why You people got jealous,? do Your own work and give good comments like other good luck for his site...
He didn't paid...he created it or at least he modified it..to make smartwarez one of the best warez boards ever..All your friend did was to sell smartwarez without notice..you should feel lucky...so many people wished you good luck.So don't come here and start flaming...<_<

You start Flaming? i just tell u the truth because admin is my real friend, and i know all the thing who do fucking cheating and who actually paid, Drubei charge money from admin and then to new owner also paid him money for the latest design... just do your work and if u know 100% truth then come here any thing say !!

35closed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back