Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Slow IIS/FTP download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have setup an IIS FTP server on Windows 10 (my ovh server) but when I download a file, with Internet download manger or any download manager, the speeds limited to 450kbps I tried FileZilla Server and the speeds much better (1500kbps) my internets 15mb, but i want use IIS, how can i change it? its like the connections limited

Thanks in advance for your help.
 

1 comment

Hello,
There must be a setting to set download speed to maximum in the settings section of IDM. Though FTP is a special protocol for file transfers it will give you more speed than others. Download speed depends on the server side, not your local net connection speed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
38
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom