Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Sites to Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I know this is a very common question and must be asked n number of times here but while searching, couldn't find any appropriate topic for this.

Well I know, I can be uploader in Katz 4*-5* sites and post there but I also post in general.

What I upload: Movies

Filehosts: FileServe

Now the thing is where should I post my common links, I mean in which sites?

Currently I post into:

  • Warez-BB
  • DivxTurka
  • TehParadox (Non-FS uploads)
  • want more, plz suggest...
Anyone here can help me, please reply here. It will be great help.

Thanks in advance.

---- RiteshH
 

11 comments

well if it's general then u can post on any no. of sites and if u wanna be a uploader then u need to contact the admin and then start posting with their requirments ...

anyways if u wanna post u can post at gotwarez.org
 
Warez-BB, WarezForum, KatzForums, FreshWap, DirtyDingo, GXiSO, BayW, ForumW, ProjectW, WarezVilla, SharingW,

These Sites Will Give You Good Hits :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Banned · Joined
143
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom