Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VPS SimpleVPS - [17.99$] [100GB HDD] [100Mbps] [UNMETERED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Well people, its Christmas, and I'm here with some cheap and reliable VPS plans. :)

This is the Dedi I'm gonna buy once we have 4 clients:

  • Intel P4 (3.2 GHz)
  • 4GB RAM
  • 2 x 250 GB HDD
  • Unmetered Traffic
  • 100Mbps Connection
  • 2 IP's Included
  • Remote Reboot
We have only one plan at the moment:
CPU: 640Mhz
RAM: 750MB
HDD: 100GB
TRAFFIC: Unmetered
IP: Shared

Questions you may have:
DC: Germany
HF Premium Download: Not sure, however, I can give you the un-ban script! :)
Traffic: Truly Unmetered
Best Use: As a seed-box
Max active Torrents: Well, I can install Transmission for you, and you would be able to keep ~100 active torrents!
Refund: 12 hours!

Note:

  • 1st 3 clients will receive an IPT invite! :) =) <3
  • We need 4 confirmed clients minimum to buy the dedi! :)
  • First four people, please use it as a seedbox. Thanks!
Kind regards,
Seasons greetings,
kundurocks
 

4 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

K
Active Member · Joined
Coding and Games
1,234
Messages
27
Reactions
48
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom