Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Shewta Tiwari new Big Boss Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shweta+Tiwari2.jpg



Daym she is sexy :) I like her :)

Congrats to her :)


Hehe​
 

31 comments

Just saw this a short while back on colors, well congrats to her, just got colors in my country a week ago so never really followed the season.
 
I guess this show totally already fixed by colors channel.

bcoz The Great Khali got many fans as comparison to Shweta Tiwari :(

Reason : The Great Khali Is WWE Superstar :)

I really disappointed I want to c Khali to win this contest but :(:(

Thatsy I dont like these shits <_<
 
Kassauti Zinnnnnnnnnnnndagi ki xD

To all those who are saying Khali has more fans,you are wrong.
Shweta Tiwari has more fans coz she was the lead actress in that old serial.

Indian Aunties > WWE Fans.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Sponge Bob
Active Member · Joined
3,153
Messages
192
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom