Sharpfile.com discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for ur hard work,but at my side,the rate it still very low

2012-07-12 276 / $0.4855 0 / $0 $0 $0.4855 2012-07-13 100 / $0.3225 0 / $0 $0 $0.3225

total recently 992 / $1.8265 0 / $0 $0 $1.8265

hope u can solve it in time,then i can keep working on my website

Date Downloads Premium Sales Referrals Total
2012-07-11 56 / $0.202 0 / $0 $0 $0.202
2012-07-12 1352 / $0.88 0 / $0 $0 $0.88
2012-07-13 514 / $0.345 0 / $0 $0 $0.345
1922 / $1.427 0 / $0 $0 $1.427

Download 1000+ receive only $0.88.:facepalm::facepalm:
Pls check it. My username : up4you

Reply on these please ?

Reply on these please ?

I don't have a definitive answer for those yet.. I am looking into it, BUT if the downloads came from Group C then that pay is correct.
Also, as mentioned, the stats were not working correctly on July 9th-12th.
So we are taking the affiliates average income from the previous week and adding it to his account for this week :) to help make up for the loss in stats for those 3 days.

And again, there are going to be small problems from now all the way until July 26th or so, then the site should be 100%. Remember I just purchased this site around 1.5 weeks ago, and am doing many changes and upgrades.

We do promise to everyone, We are doing everything we can to get this site up to 100% and make it as best we can..

This is NOT going to be like many of the other File Hosting sites. We are investing alot of time and money into Sharpfile, and having a NEW Custom Back-end Script Developed

I cant and wont divulge the tools quite yet, but the sooner we get to Official New Launch of SharpFile, I will start letting the secrets out :)

I guarantee you, the affiliates are going to love the tools we are building for you in the back-end.

So, Again, we appreciate everyone's patience as we continue to upgrade SharpFile.com and I hope that we can grow Sharpfile to become 1 in a class of its own :sun:

Last edited:
the upload speed is fast now,and the rate is a little high than before,go ahead,we are supporting u
and pls add the webmoney,my balance will reach 25usd

Besides the issues I have encounter, I'm loving SharpFile!
ifuUz2iEA1oys.gif

the upload speed is fast now,and the rate is a little high than before,go ahead,we are supporting u
and pls add the webmoney,my balance will reach 25usd

Besides the issues I have encounter, I'm loving SharpFile!
ifuUz2iEA1oys.gif

You guys are awesome.. I cant wait till we are all making money together and providing a good user experience for all our customers :)

Thanks for the support guys!!!!!!

Same for me,

Actually Sharpfile is the best for uploaders and dowloaders :)

I'm waiting the new design and functions !

Last edited:
Me too. I'm so exciting to have SharpFile working at full machine!

Also, I have a question:

¿1 MB Files receive payment?

Thank you. :)

Thank you very much!

I have another question.

I'm receiving reports that unregistered users can't download my 1MB files. With the message "This file reached max downloads limit"

I know over 100MB files need registration, but 1MB too?

ibcr1Ym0yXitDb.PNG

I'm receiving reports that unregistered users can't download my 1MB files. With the message "This file reached max downloads limit"

I know over 100MB files need registration, but 1MB too?

Actually that applied to all files, no matter what size. However - we have had a discussion and decided to remove this completely. It is now gone - you won't see "This file reached max downloads limit" again ! :sun:

I am not Using Sharp file Last 2-3 days.will Use It soon Very Soon after Solving Uploading Problem.

But see My Earning - Last Day-

9bb52cc948.png

Nice rate . Is'nt it ?

Sharpfile will rock More after solving Uploading Issues.

Regards.

Yes, the uploading issues are deadly.
I have tried all the day to upload one file, and I can't.

I'll look into this for you but I suspect it's because we have had so many new users over the last few days that the servers are overloaded - we have more coming on line very soon and we are going as fast as we can. But as I say I will take a look just to be sure there's nothing else causing it :sun:

Are downloads counted per unique user for all files or per unique user per file?

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Can we add in paxum for payments as well or moneybookers?

I can't seem to get a payza registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back