Sharpfile.com discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir my report earnings was $27.383 .... Account balance:$20.474

y this happens still not i didnot request for any payout .... but the earnings donot match ???

can u check it please

rest of the money deducted coz those $$ generated from Copyright files,which are removed by Sharpfile as per DMCA request

sir my report earnings was $27.383 .... Account balance:$20.474

y this happens still not i didnot request for any payout .... but the earnings donot match ???

can u check it please

This is because you had file deleted because of DMCA we received. The new script that we are installing this week will show you the files deleted in your account.. And that will help you keep track better

@dorukhan
ur premium will be alive for whole August,then September and then full October & after all valid upto 29th November.
Still u have doubt? whether it is valid for 120 days or not?

Yes my mistake :)

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

When will torrent upload ?

No live torrent server available at the moment

What exactly is that "Torrent Leech" feature?

The torrent leach will allow you to upload a .torrent file (that's the little file you download when you click on a torrent - it contains all the info needed to download the actual content). Once uploaded our servers will handle the download for you - they will connect to the torrent swarm and download the content, and when it's finished, the content will be moved to your account and you can generate a link in the normal way and share it on forums etc, or download it for yourself if you want.

BUT - torrent leach will not be working until the new script is running - which won't be long at all now.

Hope that helps :sun:

@Sharpfile Support
could u answer me??
http://www.wjunction.com/1612054-post977.htm

I am waiting.

and also want to
is there any referral program exist?
if yes % of commission from my referral?

New script will give you referrals commissions :) The amount is still in discussion but it will be GOOD :)

The downloads resume and rest of stuff will be different with new script, we will know for sure then, if you have now as registered enjoy it :)

if my file will get remove by dmca notice then my earning will also remove ?

YES

The torrent leach will allow you to upload a .torrent file (that's the little file you download when you click on a torrent - it contains all the info needed to download the actual content). Once uploaded our servers will handle the download for you - they will connect to the torrent swarm and download the content, and when it's finished, the content will be moved to your account and you can generate a link in the normal way and share it on forums etc, or download it for yourself if you want.

BUT - torrent leach will not be working until the new script is running - which won't be long at all now.

Hope that helps :sun:

Thanks for the reply!
I figured that's what it was going to be.. but I just wanted clarification.
I've always wanted to see something like that, but I've yet to find a service like that, so it'll be cool to see that up and running. If you need a server for it I'd be glad to help out.

Statics crazy :D

WooTTT.jpeg

i left sharpfile was haveing to many complaints from my traffic couldent download
any of my files and i couldent eiver so ask my thew people and had same problem

and sharpfile did say to u bout 3 times the page cant be found when you go to download my files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back